Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:06 pm

Joey and his friends made it to Mongolia, Asia to hunt for one Genghis Khan, and they need him Dead. " So Beth my awesome sword and friend, I was thinking, he fight his army, and slice the head and after we slice the head we burn it so he won't come back from the dead?, how you like the idea?" He said to Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:12 pm

"You do have a point my friend, this guy kind of gives me the creeps..." Beth said as she walked beside her meister Joey. "Besides the mission is what matters."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 5:38 pm

"Well yeah, that and the many soul that we can get on this mission, we just need 98 more souls left right?" He said to Beth while walking up next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 7:49 am

"That's correct." Beth stopped in the center of the road and looked down at the vast scenery from below them over a cliff. "I can't believe it..." She mumbled out, as the bloody massacre took over her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 1:05 pm

Joey Froze in place." Wow, this guy is tough, but we are tougher, we are going to take down him and clam his souls, for my awesome friend Beth" He said to Beth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 1:16 pm

OOC: ALRIGHT, MISSION MOD TIME

About two miles from the cliff, a set of tents can be scene. They seem to be a part of a camp. Many figures can be seen around the camp, even from that distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 1:38 pm

"Hey, we took down Eve right, So what if he strong, we can beat him if we put our heart into one!" Joey said to Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:48 am

"Yeah..." Beth said in a nervous tone. "I say we shoud get a closer look at the scene."

OOC:Sorry for being absent ^-^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 4:18 pm

OOC: It cool Shy

"Ok Let go" Joey holding himself in one peace. " So, Yeah, plan is to slice everyone up, kill the big dude and you feast on souls. like the plan or you have something better?" Joey said to Beth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:43 pm

"I wouldn't conduct a better plan. Just make sure that general dude doesn't kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 7:37 pm

"Trust me, He won't kill me" Joey said to Beth. "Beside, i am a good swordman with you so yeah" he said to Beth,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:58 am

"You better not or I will kill you again..." She replied back in a nasty tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 12:02 pm

Joey hear beth being mean to him and put his head down." Ok, I won't die beth" he said to beth while putting his head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:44 pm

"Hey, chin up, I was only playing with you!" She said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:48 pm

"Well ok" joey said to Beth while putting his head off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 6:42 pm

"Watch out!" Beth yelled as the master samurai was standing before him. His aura was somewhat stronger than anything they had faced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 6:44 pm

Joey grab Beth and jump up to a top of something. " wow, we'll then let get rocking" he said to Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 6:50 pm

OOC:Does pika rp him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 6:03 pm

OOC: OH CRAP, I FORGOT ABOUT TH- I mean...yeah

The mighty Genghis Khan stood over them, face impassive. He drew a huge great sword and he yelled out something in Mongolian, and twenty soldiers surrounded the two. They all looked normal at a first glance, but when you look closely, a red glint can be seen in their eyes and they'll lick their lips with a tongue that looks...strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:13 pm

"Eww disgusting! Joey, just don't stand there with your til between your legs!Get rid of him now!" Beth shouted as she covered her eyes from the other side of the weapon. They were surrounded by an evil creature. There was no way escaping this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:16 pm

Joey went in and Slice a Few of them and slice a Few more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 4:54 pm

The first few fell, but the others blocked his attack and rushed him as Genghis Khan backed away and laughed at the two, who thought they could kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:45 pm

Joey Jump and miss the rush and went in more Slashes in to the guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:16 am

"This guy is too strong!Just keep your distance and study his moves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 5:35 pm

Joey jump back and study there move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia    The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in  Mongolia  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt of one Genghis Khan in Mongolia
Page 1 of 1