Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jinkx Abaddon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jinkx Abaddon Empty
PostSubject: Jinkx Abaddon   Jinkx Abaddon I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:59 pm

Jinkx Abaddon

Meister: n/a

Weapon Form: Fire Bow staff that stands about 6' 5" tall that can brake apart in the middle and turn into small fire twin blades that the blades are 3' long. the hilt of the blades are made from a hard metal with diamond grip, on one end there is a 2' long chain that conets to the other end when turned into the twin blades. The metal gives off a red-ish shimmer when the light hits it.

Love Interest: n/a

Appearance: Stand at 6' 0" has a well muscular built body, with short black as night spiky hair. Jinkx eyes are a dark red with black lining around them. A tan complexion. Normally found wear black boots that go up to his shin with built boot straps, blue jeans, some kind of a short sleeve shirt, and a light wight red and black trench coat.  

Personality: Normally quiet, and lazy. Jinkx can be found sleeping in class a lot, jinkx isn't the type of person that would start fight infact he really doesn't like fighting, finds it a waste of time and energy. Very stubborn and doesn't know when to quit at times, but when it comes time to get serious, he more focus more alert on what going on.  

History: Jinkx has always been a lazy person since he was at a young age. but yet he always had a sense to protect everyone. since he grow up Jinkx learned that he can turn himself into a weapon, but kept it from everyone.
    Later Jinkx falls in love with a girl named Ashley. She meant the world to him, she was the one person that trust so much that she was the only one that knew that he could turn into a weapon, until she was killed by a Kishin. Jinkx moved to Deth City to better learn how to control hims power so that one day he could become a death scythe and find that kishin that killed him Ashley to get his revenge what what was taken from him  

Miscellaneous: Jinkx soul shows up black with red ora glow around it.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater

Last edited by Jinkx on August 17th 2013, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Jinkx Abaddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinkx Abaddon   Jinkx Abaddon I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:51 am

How can your weapon turn into 2 seperate weapons? you can't have 1 p[erson be 2 weapons unless they're chained.
Back to top Go down

Jinkx Abaddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinkx Abaddon   Jinkx Abaddon I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:27 pm

Yes there is a chain, sorry forgot to add tha in there, I went back and corrected it.
Back to top Go down

Jinkx Abaddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinkx Abaddon   Jinkx Abaddon I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 2:09 pm

If you ever get on again, want me to make a Meister for your weapon?
Back to top Go down

Jinkx Abaddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinkx Abaddon   Jinkx Abaddon I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 5:25 pm

Actually, wasn't there a new member, Souleaterlover, that made a meister recently? Might want to look into them first so they can start on the site, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinkx Abaddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinkx Abaddon   Jinkx Abaddon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinkx Abaddon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: