Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:17 pm

In the mid afternoon day, where normally the sun tends to be at its highest as it seemed to be laughing heartedly HAR HAR HAR. Ryan Shimo, a death scythe, was now leaving Death City, to take on his first mission in ages! ...Well not an official one, more like a mission he just happened to hear it on the streets. "Yeah did you hear? Some meister got kidnapped on the outskirts of North America..." "What happened to his weapon?" "The weapon was in a coma when he was found I heard...." He remembered that very conversation oh too well, in a guilty way he was excited to journey once again...but extremely let down without his partner at his side....
He walked out of Death City, with a large pack on his back, that screamed ADVENTURE! It carried pots, water and fire starters, as well as clothes and miscellaneous items. He trudged a good few steps as his trek away from Death City began...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 11:57 pm

After a considerable amount of time spent scowling at the creepy laughing sun, Serah set in gear. She hefted her mighty shoulder bag onto her with a jerk, causing physics to retaliate. With a sigh, she moved on, making for the exit of Death City. She had taken a mission, well, not a mission, but, y'know, she heard about some missing Meister through the grape vine. To her surprise, she saw Ryan with a bag of his own, trekking away from Death City as well. "Oi!" Serah called from behind, running to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 12:34 am

Ryan took one more step forward and seemingly stopped in his place once he heard a voice he was far too familiar with. He knew it was Serah but rather not turn around to confront her, mostly because he doesn't want to make a fool of himself with his perverted ways. "U-um yes stranger?" He then called out in response. "Who be there?" Maybe she might just overlook me as someone else.... he tried to assure himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 1:12 am

Larry peeked outside the gate and noticed the tracks of two people who walked out into the desert. The tracks were newly made, since they seemed undisturbed by any thing. A though occurred to him, travellers have things, and don't like to abandon children in the desert. This is an easy situation to take advantage of. If they aren't that far yet, hopefully, he can play the innocence card. He hopped out of the gate and trekked into the sand. He heard the voices of two people near him, so he peeked over a sand dune to observe them, sure enough there were two people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 2:40 pm

Huh? Stranger? At this, Serah made sure to run up to him. She paused and grabbed his right arm, whirling him around. "Oi, don't act like you don't know me~" She then hugged him, rather swiftly. "How've ya been? It's been a while!~" She said cheerily, smiling at him while still hugging him. Serah didn't exactly notice how nervous she made Ryan, but, well, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 3:02 pm

Darnit misleading didn't work as he was hugged tightly by Serah. Nevertheless he did somewhat enjoy it at the time wanted to break free from her grasp. Just dont look! He tried to tell himself, keep your eyes connected to hers! Even then he wasn't hugging back, his arms was still at his side. He forced himself to make eye contact, as he also began to sweat (aint he wimp :U) "U-um...hello Serah...." he stuttered. Dammit why must I make myself look like an idiot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 3:32 pm

As he looked over, he saw that the two were hugging. Even from far away it was obvious that one wasn't used to being hugged like that, and was really nervous. Now Larry had seen a lot of couples, and it was obvious that these two weren't in any special relationship, that makes it much easier to convince them, because between friends, neither wants to look like a jerk in front of the other. When they are in a relationship, couples are usually more well knowing about each agree against things. He started to cautiously approach them, sneaking up without talking at first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 7:03 pm

Serah smiled widely. "Aw, why ya stuttering so much?" She asked, releasing him from the hug. "Why're ya out here anyway? Shouldn't you be back in Death City, helping out around? I mean, the same could be said about me, but I'm taking a mission. Well, not a mission, more like an official goal, but, well, erm. Let me stop rambling." She said.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 8:32 pm

Darnit now shes asking too many questions! Ryan yelled in his head in frustration. One of them was a kinda personal one...but the other one he could answer, and why SHE was also leaving made him curious...could they perhaps have the same reason?(its in the title ya idgit) After she released the hug he took quite a large step back, putting his hands in his pocket and trying to regain his lost composure. "If you must know..." he began "I am taking it upon myself to retrieve a lost meister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:49 pm

Larry sneaked up to them with his best scared and innocent child face and said "Well... um, I'm lost..." he gulped and looked down before uttering "But I'm not a meister..." Although on the outside he was portraying a lost kid, inside he was living up the moment to take it all in, this is gonna be one of his best gets ever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:58 pm

Serah perked up a bit. "A lost meister? Ooh, then we must've taken the same "mission" so to speak. Ooh, this'll be fun!" She smiled. When she noticed the young kid, she turned around and crouched to his height. "Awww. Lost, you say? Well, hey, you can come along with us. I mean, as long as Ryan doesn't have a problem with that." She looked up at Ryan with puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:20 pm

Ryan was taken aback by the sudden child, and the fact he was lost...damn a tough decision. The decision making was even harder given the fact how Serah, the woman he....ahem...'was staring at him with those eyes! Those damn puppy eyes! He sighed as he figured the child would slow him down considerabley...but they can't leave him. He reluctantly nodded his head while wearing a frustrated grin on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:50 pm

"Oh thank you thank you thank you so much!" He said while hugging Serah. "Ha, these are some suckers," he silently whispereed to himself. He stepped back and asked "So where exactly is this lost meister? And does he have a cool weapon partner that's like a giant robot or something that he can walk into and stuff? That would be hella tight!"

(OOC: note to self, make a hella tight mech suit charrie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 6:23 pm

Serah hugged the child back before letting him go. She also quickly hugged Ryan, for allowing the child to come along. "Well, I don't know about all of that information, but I do know that he's a DWMA Meister that went missing somewhere along the way. So, yeah. I assume that he got kidnapped by a Warlock or a Witch, but that's just speculation. And, mecha suit? I think we have at least one of those at the DWMA."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 7:14 pm

Dammit not another hug! Ryan was squeezed quickly with the hug that came from Serah, and for a quick moment he couldn't help but peek down at her...ahem, anyway. He straightened himself up once again and took a glance back at his now newly formed adventure party. He was happy he at least wasn't going alone, but the downside was just this kid that seemingly came from nowhere! Now he can't spend time with Se-...anyway. He turned back around, hold the two straps on his backpack sturdy "Alright, its best we start going, its gonna take us awhile to find this mister after all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 9:40 pm

"So a witch or a warlock? SOUNDS COOL!" he yelled, running ahead in the direction that he assumed they were going in. Then he stopped dead in his tracks, "Wait did you say witch?" Oh shit, its too late to turn back now maybe he can convince them to go back? "are you sure you want to do that? I mean witches are dangerous!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 9:54 pm

"Yeah, I know that little one." Serah said with a grin. "I'm a Death Scythe. I've fought my fair share of Witches/Warlocks, and actually killed one. Ryan here too. So, I'm pretty sure that we can both stop a Witch/Warlock together. You'll just have to stay out of the way as the grownups take down the evildoer, eh?" She said rather confidently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?   The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Meister: Enter Walter the Warlock?
Page 1 of 1