Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mary firewind

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mary firewind  Empty
PostSubject: mary firewind    mary firewind  I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:30 am

[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

[size=16]Name: Mary firewind

Weapon: any one that will take her

Love Interest:  Sayomi Hayashi and any other girl she happens to meet (crush)

Appearance:she tall buff and busty. with long black hair and tan skin. she's blind in both eyes.  she keeps her long black hair in a gothic style hairdo.  

Personality: insane do to events that are still unknown to her. she walks and talks like a crazy person

History: do to events in her past she can't remember she has no history up in tell her 17 birth day she will find her dream girl and remake the world in her own image no evil just peace

Miscellaneous: "I will end the pain and start the world a new"

Have You Read the Rules?
"i love soul eater"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

mary firewind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary firewind    mary firewind  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:48 pm

mary firewind  SuBGn35

Sam, this character is not up-to-par with the current rules of the site. Please, if you could, lengthen the Appearance, Personality, and History sections to a minimum of one paragraph (at least 100 words) each. She also needs a grammar run through and a coding fix.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

mary firewind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary firewind    mary firewind  I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 6:01 pm

mary firewind  SuBGn35

The same changes still need to be made.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

mary firewind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary firewind    mary firewind  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 12:12 am

i do plan on keeping her but the issue is alot of the time i am the only one on so i sometimes feel its not worth it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mary firewind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary firewind    mary firewind  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mary firewind
Page 1 of 1