Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Golden Knight Empty
PostSubject: Golden Knight   Golden Knight I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 4:44 pm

Name: Knight, Golden(Not his real name)

Weapon: None

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Golden Knight's interior appearance, and by interior I mean without his armor, is a bit of a mystery as he himself never removes it under no circumstances. But by the way the armor's made he is most likely 6'6" and weighs a hearty 240 lbs. The armor on his shoulder has spikes that protrude from the side, and also for the knees.  His armor...shoes...point up, and the armored gloves have sharp fingers, each one having a red gem on the back of the hand. The helmet obscures his whole face, and he wears a holder for his ideal weapon, his golden rod. And all his armor is golden.

Personality: Golden Knight is the men of men! The bravest of the brave! AND THE MIGHTIEST OF THOSE WHO HAVE LIVED...Or so he would say himself. He is quite arrogant, and believes he is the best knight, but with what he's capable of who could argue? However he does have a soft spot for the "poor" and will relieve them by gifting them his very gold. He's arrogant, loves to fight and is also very honorable as he practices chivalry, making him a very fair and honorable fighter, and person.

History: Now his story, has the general "Rags to Riches" cliche. He was nothing more than an ordinary village peasant who often worked with his father. One day though, his father was kidnapped, and without his mother's consent, grabbed his father's old dagger, and set off! Once he found them he was able to hold his own by stabbing the kidnapper in the heart, recovering his father. He then set off to journey to build his skills and learn from the best. He gained fighting techniques, weapons, and magic. But one day he was overcame by greed and made a deal with a witch to grant him his greatest wishes. As this was done, she made it a drawback. "You shall reach for Greatness, only outdone by your selfishness, and with that this I say, you shall die to your great dismay" In reality he only wanted to make his parents proud. And he did that with his heart of gold, and his arrogance....THE END *slams down book*

Miscellaneous: His golden rod can turn into a variety of weapons, he knows many techniques in the art of magic, he's currently thinking of writing a book *snicker* his soul wavelength is hard to match with due the fact his soul his mighty large, so matching wavelengths is more trouble than its worth, and resonating is a complete mess.

Have You Read the Rules?
ME LIEK SOL EETZ(I love Soul Eater)[/center]
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Golden Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Knight   Golden Knight I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:50 pm

Golden Knight SuBGn35

Overall, this is still a good character. If you could, however, run the usual coding fix and grammar check. Additionally, I'm pretty sure this is one of your more powerful players; please include a list of his abilities, if you are able.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

Golden Knight
Page 1 of 1