Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nezumi Baron

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nezumi Baron Empty
PostSubject: Nezumi Baron   Nezumi Baron I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 12:47 am

Name:Nezumi Baron

Physical Description:This small boy of 16 who is very lanky, and sizes up to 5ft 3in has brown hair the color of dirt. His eyes are dull and brown. He wears a black and dirty vest with brown cargo shorts. His skin his white and pale and slightly dirty. He wears a necklace with a vile full of soil from his mothers grave soil. You can tell from looking from him and his dark rings under his eyes that he has seen many things in his life.

Personality:Nezumi is very skittish and sneaky. He tends to hide behind people as a reflex. He doesn't interact with many people which has left him with only his thoughts. He is very shy around all kinds of people. Including those who are very outgoing in any manner. He loves dead things and all things that involve the dead. He is what people call a dead head, and enjoys the cemetery or graveyard. At night he is very different and more confident, But in the day he is himself like always.

History:Nezumi for the longest time lived in a cemetery with his mother. His mother was the original caretaker of the cemetery. When she died of a terminal illness Nezumi picked up some of her soil from her grave and placed it in a vial. he does this so he could be closer to his mother who taught him everything. He was the grounds keeper of it for 5 years. For a long time he loved working at the cemetery. He was content to do this for the rest of his life. That is until a witch raised zombies from his cemetery. He grabbed his shovel and went to work to re-kill them. His motive for even fighting was because he wanted to have a normal life. He couldn't have a normal life with these undead running about. After an hour he finally kills every zombie with the witch gone. Unfortunately his cemetery was in ruin. He wandered without a home for the longest time. He found the academy by chance. When lord death say him he tested him, and found that he was a able bodied meister. So now Nezumi lives in death city as a meister.

Weapon Partner: N/A (if you want him to be your meister just contact me)

[b]I have read the rules[/b]
I love souleater!
Back to top Go down

Nezumi Baron
Page 1 of 1