Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlotte Lynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charlotte Lynn  Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Lynn    Charlotte Lynn  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 5:22 pm

Charlotte Lynn  Arizu10

Name: Charlotte Lynn

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form:
Charlotte Lynn  Arizu11
The blade is very very sharp. Just one simple cut can cut your finger off. The weapon is slightly heavy due to the sharp blade but if you're strong, you'll have no problem. If her partner and her use soul resonanace, energy will transfer to the blade and shoots one big burst of energy at the opponent.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance:
Charlotte has hazel eyes and greyish blonde hair. She is tall (5 ft 6 inches) and most people mistaken her to be older than she looks.

Personality: Charlotte is reserved but very polite. She is independent and will not talk to anybody unless they talk to her. The thing she despises most are witches and she is very determined to kill them all. Despite her hatred for witches, she is very calm and you'll never see her get high-tempered. Charlotte is far-sighted and her hearing is above average which she likes to think herself as "a human radar".

History:
Charlotte was born from a weapon mom and a weapon dad. She had two siblings, one being younger and one being older. Her older brother, Jax, attended DWMA and was very close to becoming a death weapon. Jax was the top in his class and he was a perfectionist. Unfortunately, both his meister and himself were killed by a witch. Charlotte and her family were shocked when they learned Jax had died. They all thought he was too skilled to die. After that, her family became a gloomy mess. Her father and mother became unstable and her brother, Kasper, was getting more violent each day. Charlotte decided to attend DWMA to help raise her family's spirits and inspire her family that it wasn't the end of the world

Miscellaneous:
She will not tell anybody about her past unless she trusts them fully.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Charlotte Lynn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Lynn    Charlotte Lynn  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 11:02 pm

Done :D
Back to top Go down

Charlotte Lynn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Lynn    Charlotte Lynn  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:26 pm

Hi! :) I'm Shinji, I'm a meister. Do you need a partner?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Charlotte Lynn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Lynn    Charlotte Lynn  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:39 pm

Her appearance needs to be at least a paragraph (100 words). Other than that, you are good.

@Shinji: Do not post on people's character sheets asking to be their weapon/meister.
Back to top Go down

Charlotte Lynn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Lynn    Charlotte Lynn  I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 4:51 pm

Hey, just posting because it's been a while. I REALLY don't want to see this character just dissapear, she has a good personallity, the weapon form is cool and reminds me of Asura's kunai-knuckle things from Naruto (I think that's his name), and the history is decent except for a few gramattical errors.

All you really need to do is look at the image you put up, type what she's wearing and if she's wearing shorts or pants or a skirt or whatever offscreen, and it'll probably be long enough to get through. However, since I kind-of doubt you're still around, after a month the character will be moved to the Inactive Weapons section unless you add to the appearence and post here or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlotte Lynn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Lynn    Charlotte Lynn  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Lynn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: