Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jean Splicer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Jean Splicer Empty
PostSubject: Jean Splicer   Jean Splicer I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 6:07 pm

Name: Jean Splicer

Appearance: (Might as well) Jean is a tall man standing at about 6'5" and weighing 167 pounds. I guess you can say he's very slender....*ahem* He posses black hair, and usually is seen with a dark blue suit, with vertical white strips, with a red tie. He wears leather black dress shoes, and posses glasses. Given that he is a kishin egg, he now has claws, sharp teath and pointy ears as an effect for eating 15 souls.

Weapon:None, he is very relucant to one use anyway as he will most likely experiment on it first. He has to more or less develop a friendship with the weapon before he considers using it.

Alignment:
More or less Neutral.

History:
Aight boys and girls, do I have a story for you today! It all started in Europe in England where there was once a young boy. Jean was born to a very rich, very high acclaimed family whose have a very strong relationship with its goverment. But enough about that, lets talk about Jean. Jean was a prodigy. He always got all As in school, and he even knew more than his teachers in some cases. He was a child genius, and entered middle school at the age of 6, taking the most advanced classes possible. He plowed right through at the age of 8, and graduated high school at age 10 with a perfect GPA, and had all AP classes. He was immediatly picked up by the university of Oxford with a full scholarship and graduated the top of his class. Now I know what you're thinking, "What went wrong?" Well, out of all the classes, Genetics and Biology interested him the most. And he began thinking...What if I can make the perfect human? What if I can make the perfect being?! He kept asking himself questions, and eventually grew crazy. Once graduated, he lived in a mansion and began experimenting on small animals to begin his "research" for "the perfect being" He failed, but jumped the gun and began to experiment on humans. He kidnapped people and experimented on them directly. Not like doing something like the Gnome project, but actually experimenting on people, adding animal DNA, messing around with their genetic code while they're still alive. He had a total of 50 people he experimented on, 15 of them died and he devoured their souls. 30 of them escaped with little to no physical changes. 5 of them had the worst of the deal, they were now freaks who looked way out of place, 2 of them bonded with animal dna and actually became partial animals themselves! But those 2 are my weapon creations for another time. ANYWAY, he fled to North America to hide out at the age of 22, where he just experiments on animals and such, and kidnap the occasional passerby.

Abilities:
[/tr]
AbilitiesDescription# of souls
contributed to
the ability
Deadly SlashHe attempts to extend his now clawlike nails, and slash at the opponent with them. This attack is rather fast.5
Venomous SleepHe attempts to bite an opponent with his fangs to try to knock them out with his fangs. While not lethal, it renders the enemy into a sleep like state which allows him to kidnap with ease5
Air slash(hush...no pokemon stuff)He slashes the air with his claws to send rushing air towards the opponents that would attempt to cut them, not powerful but fast and hard to dodge.5
15 Souls Upon Creation :3
I love Soul Eater :3
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Jean Splicer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jean Splicer   Jean Splicer I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 1:32 pm

Fix the couple of code errors, and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down

Jean Splicer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Kishin Egg Creation :: Dropped Kishins (Eggs)-
Jump to: