Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging with the Golems

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:08 pm

Jt: I'm a nice guy, How about a let you use your imagination.

He rolled off of her, laying next to her.

Jt: So, do you watch romance movies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:10 pm

she suddenly got excited as she jumps up, "of course!" she suddenly runs over and pulls out five romance movies out of her suitcase, "I never leave any where without some" she says proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:16 pm

Jt laughed at her reaction.

Jt: Well, I guess you might want to watch one then, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:21 pm

she gets an evil grin, "and your watching one of them with me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:38 pm

Jt: What happens if I say no, what will you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:55 pm

she smiled, "will besides being a girl I have ways of making you watch them with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:59 pm

Jt: I'm feeling crazy, do your worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:07 pm

she tackled him on the bed making sure her shirt became undone a little as she crawled more on top of him, "don't you wana snuggle up and watch this with me?" she says innocently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:09 pm

Jt pushed her face up and looked away.

Jt: I am not letting that work, try again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:36 pm

she smiled, "really jt?" she says pulling his face close to hers, "if you watch them with me I might reward you with a kiss" she says in a whisper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:44 pm

Jt:*with a smirk* You would kiss me anyway. Come on, I'm getting bored here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:48 pm

she smiled, remembering something. she leaned down pressing on him and moaning, "please!?" she said moaning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:53 pm

Jt was still pushing her face away, though her face was sinking toward him.

Jt: That's not fair, your using dirty tactics. That, and I have to push you with my left arm. Come on, do something creative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:46 pm

she smiled as she rolled over making him follow as he was now on top of her, "oh no...it looks like you have control over me now" she said her shirt coming undone still covering her chest from the sides but exposing her entire cleavage and her belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:48 pm

Jt turned around and sat on her belly.

Jt: Wow, this is an uncomfortable couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:06 pm

she had a wicked smile on her face, "oh my am I?" she said as she started to say something as she suddenly froze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:09 pm

Jt: Ash?

He got off of her and stood next to her.

Jt: Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 11:02 pm

she stood up slowly and held his shirt. she looked at him with hearts in her eyes, "I want you to show me your love!!" she says almost drooling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 5:44 am

Jt stared at her with a confused face.

Jt:. . . Excuse me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:32 pm

she giggles like an idiot and tackles him on the ground, "show me your love for me!!" she says almost like she was on drugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:38 pm

Jt: Ash, get off, your crushing my arm. Be careful Ash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 12:08 am

she smiled as she did go to one side, but not letting go, "c'mon jt! show me your love!! hehehehehe" she starts giggling as the possibility that she's in love mode comes into play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:13 am

Jt: I've had enough games, Ash, get off of me. NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 12:11 pm

she shook her head as she coming back to normal. she realized what just happened and she started to cry a little and she turned red in the face and ran towards the bed and pulled the blankets over her and started crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 4:35 pm

Jt walked over sat down.

Jt: What was that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with the Golems
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next