Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Galestine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael Galestine Empty
PostSubject: Michael Galestine   Michael Galestine I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:49 pm

Michael Galestine Sephiroth5353

Galestine, Michael Ymir

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: Possibly.

Appearance: Michael is a wonderfully bishie-like young man, with long silver hair and a somewhat feminine but also oddly masculine face. His eyes are a piercing light blue, similar to ice and his skin is pale. Despite this, he doesn't look fragile and actually has a rather muscular figure. He dresses very formally in most cases, although his version of formal is different than most. His clothing frequently finds its way off of him, and himself down to his boxer shorts or just his pants.

Personality: Mike has a bit of a, I'm too cool for you to talk to, attitude toward most. He's the cool cat, the guy that a lot of people like, but he can be a huge dick. He's a pervert, often objectifying women or perving on girls on campus. He can come off as slow or not too intelligent at times, but he is very smart. He's a people person, and is quite good at persuading people. Due to an important person from his past, he has an odd habit of stripping out of his clothing at random times. He takes pride in his body and his form. Despite his acts, he's very sensitive and caring toward those he actually gives a shit about. Mike is actually deeply afraid of being rejected by society, so he also uses his stripping to mask this.

History: Mike grew up in the north, in Greenland, living by himself off the land. He was a poor boy, without much. He didn't have parents, nor did he have friends. He was alone, with nothing but his hatchet, his log house, and the wilderness to help.
It wasn't till about his 12th year of life that he was found, by an autonomous Meister by the name of Ruby. Ruby wasn't just any Meister. She was a greatly trusted Meister of the DMWA. He was very skeptical of her, spotting her out the window of his house. But when she found him, she was very kind, teaching him her ways for survival. She taught him how to embrace the cold, and in that way, channel his soul in the form of ice. After teaching him this, she dropped him off at the DMWA, so he could use his skills for good. It was to his dismay that he also had acquired the odd habit of taking off his clothing in public.

Miscellaneous: Mike uses an odd elemental variation of Soul Menace which manifests his soul as ice.
Mike is a truly emotional fellow, and cares for his friends deeply. You just have to know how to get him to show it.
He's multilingual, so don't screw with him if you don't want an earful of French/German/Dutch/etc.

Have You Read the Rules?
~Soul I! love Eater
Back to top Go down

Michael Galestine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Galestine   Michael Galestine I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 10:28 pm

The only big concern I have is the stripping.... Because I can only assume that "Womanizing Perv" + "Strips Down Often" = "Bad Things".....

But, as long is he doesn't walk around naked or something, it's accepted. But, no matter how charismatic a person is, they're going to get backhanded if they walk up to a woman in thier boxers and starts hitting on them..... So yeah..... Accepted as long as that doesn't get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Michael Galestine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Galestine   Michael Galestine I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:56 pm

Michael Galestine SuBGn35

Kunta, this character remains fairly solid; please, however, run through a grammar check and coding fix.

Additionally, I really love his Soul Menace ability; I recommend expanding upon the details of it, possibly adding a leveling chart for it, if you would like. This is not, however, any sort of requirement.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Galestine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Galestine   Michael Galestine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Galestine
Page 1 of 1