Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature Empty
PostSubject: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:16 pm

Mondays were the worst day of the week. After a long weekend, the last thing the two girls wanted to do was go back to school. Or at least, Ami didn't want to go back to school. As always, Ana was ready a rearing to go. "GET UP GET UPPPP!" She nearly flipped her sister out of bed with enthusiasm alone. This would have been a success if it weren't for the fact that she already had flipped her sister with the power of using her two hands

Ami groaned. "Dammit Ana."

Anyways, the day went about with Ami sulking beside her sister. Ana did not walk to class, she bounced. In fact the dits barely watched where she was going. The moment that Ami looked away, Ana nearly ran into a person. "WATCH OUT ANA!" She scolded firmly, only to regret it.

The next hour was spent calming her sister.

During lunch, the duo made their way about the school, however Ami was zoned out. Ana crashed her shoulder straight into a man. "Oh no!" Not sorry, just an 'Oh no!' That made sense, right? Her hand reached to touch the man's shoulder. "Are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:03 am

Mike quickly moved his hand to knock the girl's aside. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Or whatever." He quickly brushed his shoulder off with a yawn. "Watch where you're going next time, or whatever." Michael sounded very irritated, and quite rude for someone who was just checked upon. But he didn't really care. That was his prerogative, he was gonna do him. It only took about a split second, and it was really weird, but about a second after he said this to the two girls, Mike's shirt had basically disappeared to his side and he was standing in the middle of the a DMWA hallway, shirtless. He, lightly, but still rudely pushed Ana and Ami to the side and began to proceed along his route once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:08 am

Ana was displeased.

"Leave him alone, Ana." Of course Ami would warn, but would her sister listen? HELL NO! Ana wasn't having this bullcrap! The man tried pushing her over! HOW RUDE! At least SHE'D done it by accident. Not to mention the fact that he then so rudely lost his shirt. In the most strange of manners, even. She just blinked and it was gone. OH SHE WAS MAD. Off went her jacket, so she stood in just her shorts and a bikini top with high socks and tennis shoes.

"YOU!"

Ana stormed her way in front of him with a sort of frightening look on her face. "How dare you lose your shirt! Don't you know how gross that is! Are you some kind of pervert?!"

As if you're one to talk... Ami sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Leave it alone, Ana." Naturally her sister wasn't listening in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:14 am

"Lose my shirt?" Mike acted as if he hadn't noticed it because, well, he hadn't, oddly. It took a second to register. "oh." He shook his head as if to say "Whatever." "Pervert? ....define pervert." He grinned a bit as his shoes kicked off as if by instinct without him looking or paying attention to it. This girl was interesting. Hypocritical, but interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:22 am

Ami didn't exist anymore- not in Ana's mind. The grumpy twin just stood there and sighed as she watched her sister disrobing in the academy. There really wasn't anything she could do about it since, hey.. her twin wasn't listening AT ALL.

Meanwhile, Ana was having a staring contest with the man, however it involved kicking off her own shoes in turn. "It was you peaking in the girl's locker room wasn't it!?" A wild conviction, but something shouted in the wake of her anger. She wasn't sure WHY she was so upset with this man, but she was. She was so intent on arguing with him, it seemed she was mindlessly declothing herself cloth by cloth. A finger pointed to him. "I bet it was!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:30 am

"Peek? Why I'd never. I can't believe you'd make such a ludicrous accusation." Mike said. He wasn't entirely sure what those words meant at the moment, but they sounded really smart. He slipped his socks off and tossed them to the side. "You were probably one of the girls who were caught sneaking around the guy's room." Just to push it a bit more, he gave her a small, jab-like poke in the chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:36 am

Ana was naturally offended.  It took her a moment for her own socks to come off.  They were long and tedious.  Her eyes didn't move away from him.  "I DID NOT!  I DON'T SNOOP AROUND MEN'S LOCKER ROOMS! " In her offended state she began shouting at him.  Her sock was thrown at him.  "MEANIE!  Like I would want to see any of these guys naked!  I haven't even SEEN a ten yet!"  Her cheeks puffed out for a minute.  "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!"  Obviously she was acting immature, but it WAS Ana so that was to be expected. A finger prodded her in the chest which.. quite frankly astounded her. Ana didn't know how to react, so she lightly shoved him.

Ami looked up from where she was standing and just stared.  "Wh-what?"  Her sister apparently WAS a a pervert which was news to her.  When did Ana begin judging men on their looks?  Did she do this often?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:45 am

"I DON'T HAPPEN TO BELIEVE YOU!" He yelled back, deflecting her sock with a yawn. "YOU DON'T WANT TENS. TENS ARE THE BIGGEST WHORES!" Mike tossed his shorts to the side using only his legs and some pelvic action. When shoved, he quickly shoved back. "SLUT!" He yelled as he pushed her. This was no longer just an altercation. This was a stripfight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:54 am

To match in the blink of an eye her own pants were gone. Naturally people were gathering and staring. Oh lord it wasn't going to end well.

And then he called the S word. Oh dear. Ana wasn't going to have that- was she! What would she do?! She sniffed and sniffed again and then... waterworks. Waterfalls were falling down her face and she was flailing. "YOU BIG BULLY! ALL I DID WAS ACCIDENTALLY KNOCK INTO YOU AND YOU HAVE TO CALL ME A SLUT?! WE-WELL YOU'RE JUST A-AN ASSHOLE!"

Ami was there in an instant with her eyes of death upon the man. "What the hell do you think you're doing." She wasn't actually going to fight, but her voice spoke of murder. "You made my sister cry! I'll F*CKING END YOU!"

"Ami no." Ana said through her tears as she wiped her eyes. "H-He's right. I-I'm just a -just a slut." She sobbed again, more waterworks pouring down her cheeks. Her hands moved to strip off her top, but Ami stopped her.

"Ana- now's not the time for that." Her blue-green eyes stared hard at her sister who hesitantly put them down.

"You're right." In an instant she was back on her feet and smiling at the man. "I don't like you, but you sure are funny!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:06 am

Michael looked around oddly. What had just happened? He said a four letter word, the girl started crying, there was a death threat, more crying, now she was happy? He looked very visibly confused. "Well. Ahem." He laughed awkwardly, before his clothes somehow magically appeared on him once more. "I don't exactly like you either, but I enjoy your company. Er. Sorry for making you cry..?" Mike wasn't exactly sure how to converse in this situation. "I'm Michael Ymir Galestine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:10 am

Ana pulled her shorts on first and smiled at him. He seemed a bit confused after what had just happened, but any NORMAL person would be. Her hand extended after the rest of her clothes were back upon her. "Hello. I'm Ana-Lee Lorenz and this is my sister, Ami-Lee Lorenz." She giggled and wrapped her jacket around her waist. "Even if I don't like you, I do have to admit you also have a nice body. I'd give you a ten, but like you said only sluts are tens." She stuck out her tongue playfully and giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:25 am

Mike smirked and shook her hand. "I do have a nice body, don't I?" He laughed a bit. "Well, Ana, you have a nice figure as well. Your boobs are especially nice to look at." He said rather bluntly, putting both hands behind his head. "I'd give you a 9. 9.5. You're like, right up my alley." He said, flirting slightly. It was a rare comment, coming from Mike, in that it was a compliment rather than an insult. He didn't compliment a lot of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:03 am

The handshake was oddly tame. For two people whom had just been arguing, the two of them were now getting along as if they were old friends. Some people were just odd. Ana happily shook his hand and continued smiling at him. Your boobs are nice. "Pfftt! Of course my boobs are better to feel than look at. They're like pillows!" As if to prove her point, she pushed them together with her hands. "Thank you." She winked back at him. "I do like being a 9!" Really Ana was just without shame it seemed. People would stare at the strange duo, before hurrying away.

Ami didn't approve, but she remained silent. It wasn't her place to say who her sister could and couldn't talk to. However, the way he was flirting with her... needless to say she was over protective and not about to lose her sister to some smooth-talking man. Her arms crossed and she watched like a hawk. The scar over her left eye was of course only helping in the intimidation factor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 5:29 pm

Ami kind of creeped Mike out, truthfully. She was kind of cute, but, not really worth all of the scary. Ana, on the other hand.. He smirked, pushing Ami out of his mind and focused his energy on the nicer twin. "They do look quite, pillowy, to say the least." He said, eyeing her breasts in a very perverted way, before looking up at her once more. Although he honestly wouldn't have wanted to admit it, Michael was enjoying being around her more than he'd said. "As you should. Being a 9 puts you in the position to turn heads while also not portraying the idea of being easy." He grinned. Mike was kind of an expert on these kinds of things, being a professional pervert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 6:25 pm

Ana was flattered! She smiled at him and fixed her shorts with her thumbs. Her belt sat crooked on her hips. She placed her hands at her waist and continued grinning. "Maybe one day you'll be allowed to feel."

"Ana.." Ami threatened and wondered why on earth she was even watching this horror. She should just leave while she was ahead. "I'm just .. going to go to class." She rolled her eyes and walked off without further words.

Ana waved to her sister as the young woman left and then turned back to Mike. "So. Don't you have classes too?" Fishing in her pocket, she snuck out a piece of candy she could easily pop into her mouth. Without Ami there, Ana could have all the sugar she wanted! Which was just what the young Meister wanted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 6:50 pm

Mike would've blushed, but he was too cool for that. "Hopefully someday soon." He said, already imagining how they feel because, well, that's how he was. "Classes? I don't really need to attend. I've learned most of everything that they're teaching the peeps that come here to the academy already. I kind of just stick around so I can, y'know, find a weapon. Although I'm perfectly capable of going autonomous. It's just more fun when you have someone to share the glory with, y'get it?" He said, arms behind his head comfortably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 8:09 pm

Ana smiled and again giggled. "I guess I'm lucky. I have a weapon, already! She's a stick in the mud though. Just like my sister. STILL! She's nice enough." As the bell rang, she jumped. "Oh no! I'm late to class!" Back to moving again, she grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.. face straight into her chest. "It was nice meeting you, Mike! Maybe we can meet again soon! I'm late to class though, so I will see you later!" Her hand waved as she released him and hurried down the hall. the teacher was definitely not going to be happy with her. Starr probably wasn't going to be happy either. She'd have to buy them ice cream to make it all better. That made everything better, after all. Somewhere along the jog she lost her jacket, again, but no one really paid mind because after a year of it, most people were used to Ana's strange habits.
[exit topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature   I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate Mondays (Red) -Mature
Page 1 of 1