Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lancaster, Davek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lancaster, Davek  Empty
PostSubject: Lancaster, Davek    Lancaster, Davek  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 7:40 pm

Lancaster, Davek  Tumblr_mienaiRyP11qar6kao1_500

Lancaster, Davek  Tumblr_mpscehnQR91s9za8so1_400

Name: Lancaster, Davek

Meister: Who needs one of these~?  Not I!  Okay- so Maybe I work with Jean Splicer.  But we're just friends!

Weapon Form:

Form 1- Main form Lancaster, Davek  A.aaa
Haha yes I am a battle axe the same size as an electric guitar and roughly the same shape too.  However, playing me is a dangerous business that might just get you killed.  I'm a mix of blacks and grays and I look pretty epic.  Of course, I always look epic, so there's no surprise there.  I have two sides to slice and dice with, so watch out!  

Form 2- for long distance friends Lancaster, Davek  Alien-Battle-Axe-FMT-002-02
Heh!  There are always those who try to fight an axe from long distance.  I have something for them too!  My secondary form (which I stole from my brother, Davis) is that of a throwing axe.  Though it's not good for super long distances, I can go a pretty good ways if thrown right.  It's really over-exaggerated with looks, but he was an extravagant person so no real surprise there to me.

Love Interest: Pftttt the only person I need to love is myself.. unless killing and eating count?

Appearance: What do I look like?  Hm.. Well I have blonde hair and two eyes.  My eyes are an orange in color. I wear jeans and a hoodie with a plain t-shirt underneath.  Nothing really special.  My jeans kind of have holes in them, because I don't feel like buying new ones.  Shopping is a girl thing in my opinion, besides I don't really go anywhere fancy,s o there's no point in dressing all top-notch.  My hoodie is black and often pulled over my hair, because I'm too lazy to brush my hair half the time and bed-head looks horrible.  I'm just glad that's the only real appearance problem I have.  My favorite thing to wear though, is my steel-toed boots.  

I'm probably about 5'11 in height and the last time I weighed myself I was about 130 pounds.  I'm not much to look at, but hey, don't judge a book by its cover, right?  I do have some definition to my muscles, butt I doubt anyone's going to see, because I don't go around shirtless or anything strange like that.  As for birthmarks and scars, I don't really have any I know of.  I can't see my back, but as far as I know there's nothing really noteworthy.  Maybe a nick here and there, but I haven't lost my fingers or eyes or anything odd like that.  I pretty much look like an average guy, but that's just my opinion.

Personality: Pfftt Ahaha.  I think the words used to explain me were often Chuckles or A-Hole.  They say I'm cruel and cold but I don;t see it.  I smile a majority of the time and in fact I rarely frown even when I'm unhappy.   Everything is funny or a joke. There's no use in living life if you can't laugh at yourself.. or at others.  Yes their misery is so pleasurable to me.

Am I lying?  Or is it the truth?  Would you believe that I CAN in fact tell the truth?  Amazing, right?  You guys should give me a medal or something.  Sometimes the truth is actually more harmful and less believable than a lie could ever be.  IN fact, I'm a terrible liar, so it's easy to tell when I'm telling stories!  No one cares about that, though.  They all assume since I eat innocent people that I lie ALL THE TIMMEEE.  

I like to talk by the way.  I also like to hear myself talk.  Sometimes I'll ramble and barely even realize it!  *Snort* I bet you think it's silly that any villain would monologue, but really it's amazing at how many 'heroes' sit through it all. Manners are such an easy thing to take advantage of.  Still, there are the few smart ones that will try and hit me.  How rude is that?!  I wouldn't- No wait, actually I would.  I'd try and kill them while they talked.  All those voices of justice are annoying to me.  What was that show about the magic girl who always screamed about justice?  They all sound like her to me.  

In my spare time, I tend to toy with people or break lives apart.  If I have a chance to tear a relationship asunder I will.  It's so much fun to watch them squirm and writhe from my jokes.  Does that make me a sadist?  I wonder... what exactly MAKES a person a sadist?  Hm.. I guess I should ask myself these questions more, but then again it doesn't matter to me.  I'm not going to change myself, I'm far too gone to be saved!  Even if I COULD be saved, well sanity is so over-rated.  If you had the freedom to just let go and enjoy the feeling of pleasure, wouldn't you?  Hands down the best decision I ever made.

Most people wouldn't guess I'm what I am by just meeting me though. I guess I seem like a pretty decent guy at first, but wants I know about you, I will slowly pull at the seams. Come, enjoy madness with me?  Just a little bit?  Playing God alone is no fun, I'd prefer some friends to play with me.  

Nothing feels as good as fresh blood on my hands.  The warmth fills me up, but leaves me wanting more and how much more delicious those souls of the innocent taste compared to the taste of evil.  I have to say, I think we have a much more bitter and spicy taste.  Kind of hard to choke down when you've spoiled your diet.  I know- I tried once.  I really don't like them anymore.  

History: Oh jeez.  You want me to tell my story?  I thought people didn't like to hear about the villain's life?  That's what I am, isn't it?  A bad guy; an evil man?  Well fine if that's what you want...

It all started long, long ago.  

I was born the oldest of two others.  That's right- I was part of triplets.  My youngest triplet, David was my meister for a while and my other triplet brother Davis was a weapon similar to me.  He was more long distance though.

We had pretty ordinary lives for the longest time.  We went about collecting souls and doing our victory dances.  Some people believed we were unbeatable, but they were wrong.  Our first three attempts at killing a witch were fruitless and we had to start over like everyone else.  It was such an irritating hassle but we got the whole teamwork talk every single time.  GOD I couldn't stand that.  Ever single TIME.  I never listened.  I just sort of zoned out.  David would always get mad at me for it, but what the hell did he care?  It wasn't anything new to me.  

Some witch told me the story of how twins were born and one took all of everything and the other was destined to die.  Well.  I wasn't about to have that.  There was no way I was about to be 1/3 of a whole being.  I'd start with Davis.  If it truly worked then maybe I would have the power I was meant to have in the beginning.  I didn't want to share myself in two other bodies, so off I went when my brother and his meister went on a mission.  He never came home.  

When I said Davis was killed, I wasn't lying.  I killed him and GOD it felt good.  My younger brother quivered in my hands as I chopped him clear in half.  Oh his face had been priceless. What was it like to die?  I wondered.  Amusing that something I believed to be a lie had been the truth.  I morphed my motto from that day.  A truth can be as strange as a lie.

His soul was delicious.  It was a taste for Gods and to me, that meant I was one.  It had been so small too- oddly tiny for someone who was considered so strong.  Oh well- he was mine now and so was his meister.  The Meister was hardly a fight for me once she'd seen me chop my brother alive.  I remember what I told her too.  "Dead women tell no tales!"  Her voice as she begged me to let her live was hilarious.  "Oh pleeaassee!  Don't kill meee!"  Like she was from stupid horror movie.  What a little actress.  She tasted  like a drama queen too.  What did my brother even SEE in such a weakling?

Anyways, needless to say my path had been pathed out before me after that.  I knew there was only one way for me to be complete. I'd have to devour David too.

It was a stormy night long ago.  Thunder struck and rain poured heavily.  Each breath was silent under the noises of the night.  Dream or reality did not matter, while he slumbered.  His eyes remained shut and he could only groan at the whining of the night.  Shadows shifted and voices mumbled; constantly plaguing the man.  Even within his sleep, he had no relief.

His heart raced as eyes opened behind his own.  An illusion he'd created from a fear.  A nightmare had struck him once again, only this time, the eyes had opened and a mouth formed quiet words.  Tonight he could hear them.  "Found you," said the mysterious dream body. Startled, the man woke up in his room.  Sweat rolled down his face and arms and cold reached his face.  What had that been?  He wondered to himself, before he straightened some.  How do I know this?  I was linked to my brother's soul at the time.  While he was sleeping I played with his mind.

My foot steps were eager and I greeted him with clapping.  His dark eyes turned to see me, a man in a pair of dark jeans, boots and a jacket.  I couldn't find my t-shirt, so my chest remained exposed and hit by the dim light of the rain and moon.  Colors were a vague blur and at the time seemed unimportant.. that was until I spoke. "Aha, it's been a while."

"Who are you?"  The man within the bed stammered and pushed himself out.  So silly that my brother couldn't recognize me or my soul in his disoriented state.

There was a wordless moment.  Chills ran down the my brother's spine while I grinned.  A secret untold behind my lips.  "The real question is who I will be."  

With a quick hop, my brother had already reached for his gun, but the item wasn't there.  No.  I'd hidden it away, just for him.  

"Now, now!  Is that how we greet people.  I always thought I was the barbaric one, David."  I could only laugh as my brother barely began to piece together who I was.

"What do you want?" His voice was a demanding and brave baritone, but only made me laugh more.  He thought he was intimidating?  Really?

My smile widened as I stepped forward. "I already have what I want."  Orange eyes opened to my brother, showing nothing but Hell within my mind.  "I found you, after all."

In the dark of the night, David was screaming, but for what reason?  No one would ever know.  In the end, I licked my lips.   I ran my thumb across my chin to follow and I could only imagine how this would go.   "And now you are part of something greater than yourself."

Killing people was so much more fun than killing kishin eggs.  They made the dumbest face when they saw me as their last sight.   Hahaha... the one.. seriously peed himself.  It was HILARIOUS.  Seriously he just peed himself!  AHAHA!

Anyways.  The only way I could become more powerful after that was to fight a witch and eat HER soul.  Then again, my witch was a boy.  SO I ended up eating HIS soul.  The battle wasn't easy in the slightest.  In fact you might find it shocking that I almost lost.  It was only through clever and under-handed tricks that I managed to win.  After all, who would expect to have dirt thrown in their eyes?  It didn't matter if I won by honorable means or not. I came out with a witch's soul and oh the power that came after.

Demon blade.  That's what they called me.  Day in and out was just a game.  I couldn't be stronger.  that was- until I heard I had a little sister.  Siblings.. taking my power?  I wasn't about to have it.  My new goal was to find her and devour her as well.  Maybe she'd be as tasty as my brothers?  It gave me chills to think about.

My plan was put on hold when Jean found me.  I'm not exactly SURE how it happened, but I ended up working with him.  I deny that he's anything like a meister for me (even though he totally is), but if he needs help, I guess I can lend a hand.  It's not out of obligation, it's mainly from boredom.

~~~

Miscellaneous:
-Killed his Brother and Meister, David as well his other triplet, Davis and devoured both of their souls
-Searches for his weapon sister, Diana and plans on killing her too so he can take her powers as well.
-He can summon his battle-axe guitar and actually plays decently on it.  He's not too shabby a singer either
-His Demon Blade power allows him to heighten feelings when he plays his battle axe (Or if anyone else does). He can control a sort of feeling and through as string of chords he can spike the feelings of anger or fear. This of course can't work on deaf people. After a few minutes the victim may begin to hallucinating that eyes are everywhere.
-A second ability he has creates an orb of darkness around the victim and anything within ten feet of the victim. Like a pied piper, his playing morphs the shadows to follow his whims into a gigantic orb.
-Often laughs "Nyaha hehe fufufu HEEE. Gahaha!" and if he laughs to hard he tends to snort.
-Incurable prankster

Have You Read the Rules?
"NEVERRR I love soul eater though"

Last edited by Amadi on September 14th 2013, 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lancaster, Davek  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancaster, Davek    Lancaster, Davek  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 8:57 pm

I just want to establish (if I haven't already) that a demon blade is a dark weapon death scythe!! This application does not say that he ever ate a witches soul.
Back to top Go down

Lancaster, Davek  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancaster, Davek    Lancaster, Davek  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:10 pm

Sov it's a wip I'm still working on it XD
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lancaster, Davek  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancaster, Davek    Lancaster, Davek  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:13 pm

I know, I'm not trying to be mean or give you a hard time. It's just that a dozen different people keep asking and asking about demon blades! Then I have to remind them!! It's so annoying, check the wiki people!!

Sorry about the rant, I'm frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Lancaster, Davek  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancaster, Davek    Lancaster, Davek  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:25 pm

KK Accepted and Moved :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lancaster, Davek  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancaster, Davek    Lancaster, Davek  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancaster, Davek
Page 1 of 1