Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diana Lancaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Diana Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Diana Lancaster   Diana Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 8:08 pm

Diana Lancaster Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBpeirNHip4_mEz1KRd-RjHmVNBe_OaacONz63iwo3IzGYQ_t7Sw

Lancaster, Diana

Meister: She doesn't really have one.

Weapon Form: Diana has several weapon forms, all of which will be added to the form as they are revealed through RP. At the moment, the only form she has is that of a sharpened boomerang, which can be thrown a long ways away and can cut through things as solid as steel.

Love Interest: She's rather oblivious to love and emotions such as, so no.

Appearance: Diana is a young girl that even the hardest of men would consider "kawaii." She has large blue eyes, which are always bright and cheery. She has a rounded face, and a somewhat pale appearance. Her smile is adorable to most she encounters, although she can't specifically see what's so special about it. Her hair is long and lavender colored, the locks going down quite far. Di typically has some kind of flower somewhere within her hair. She has a tendency to wear clothing that many would consider "childish" or "lolita."

Personality: Diana is a blissfully ignorant young girl, without a care in the world and believes just everything deserves kindness. She's always cheery and will never be down. However, when teased or insulted, she's quick to cry and the waterworks will keep coming for quite a bit. So, it's best to avoid this. She's intelligent, much more so than one would assume, so she's not easy to trick. Things don't scare Diana that would scare normal people. Spiders, the dark, death? Not afraid of them. She believes everything happens for a reason. She's deathly afraid of Davek, however, for she knows that when he finds her, she will die.

History: "You would like me to talk about what happened to me? Well, let's see. I was born when Davek was about 10, before he started killing all of my older siblings. Skip to age 4, or 5, I forget, when Davis got killed. I was blissfully ignorant to this, and continued on believing that my Davis just got in a tragic accident and that Davek wasn't out murdering every day, despite what I was told. So, I was kept away from Davek, and that was cool with me. I knew he was there, he wasn't aware that I was though. So, skip a few years and we found out that David was dead. I was wondering if it was another accident. So that's when I was informed about Davek's tendencies, and such. I cried the entire time I packed my bag, because I knew I had to get out of there. He had somehow become aware of my being of this planet, and so suddenly as well. So I left. Left my home, what was left of my family. And then I was found by the DMWA. So now I'm just hiding out, living life until I have to run."

Miscellaneous: Diana's ability to transform into several weapon forms is a familial one.

Have You Read the Rules?
I do so love Soul Eater.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Diana Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Lancaster   Diana Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:38 pm

One of your personal best apps Cirno c: Approved and Moved
Back to top Go down

Diana Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Lancaster   Diana Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:46 pm

Please remember that as you reveal the rest of her forms through out her future battles, make sure they all have something related to each other. (Like how tsubaki's weapon forms are all assassin weapons.) 
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Diana Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Lancaster   Diana Lancaster I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 9:41 pm

This character is currently on hold, barring changes to weapon form, as multiple forms are not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diana Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Lancaster   Diana Lancaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diana Lancaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: