Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yamimura Tanaka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Yamimura Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Yamimura Tanaka   Yamimura Tanaka I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 12:39 pm

Tanaka,Yamimaru

Meister: Amelia Rosoce

Weapon Form: Lead Sprinkler

Yamimura Tanaka Ww_sprinkcard1

In his Weapon Form Yami becomes a Lead sprinkler. It has a short handle with a ball on the top. In his case the top of the ball cannot be removed as he produces his own molten metal. The ball on the top is sealed and he can be used as a small club. There is a button on the side, holding it while you swing opens the pores on top allowing the molten metal to fly. The spike on the top can be used to stab someone if his meister can get close enough.

Love Interest:

Appearance: Yami stands about 5'6 and has black hair. His hair is usually spiked. He has yellow eyes and wears a twisted grin most of the time. He usually wears a black un-zipped hoodie as well as dark colored jeans. He owns a pair of black high tops. Under the hoodie he has a yellow T-shirt. He very thin and looks fragile but is actually quite agile and nimble if he has to be.

Personality: Yami is twisted. He grins wickedly when in battle and never hesitates to laugh at others' pain. If he talks in battle it's usually some sort of sick joke. Though he is loyal to his meister and their friends he's still not that easy to get along with. He can come off as rude to strangers.

History: Yami was born to two parents who abused him. If they felt he stepped out of line they would find a method of torture they felt fitting. Methods from shock therapy to lingchi, they almost killed him three times. Having been tortured since age 8 he finally decided his parents had "stepped out of line". he beat them both to death with a bat, in their sleep at age 14. Leaving the city he was born in he now wonders the world. At 15 he found his Weapon powers. Over the years he has collected many pure souls because he was never taught any better and has eventually become a Demon Sword. His last meister left him because even he feared Yami's off-putting personality.

Miscellaneous:

•Yami's theme color is yellow.

•Yami's name means "Dark" in japanese

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"

Last edited by RebelliousAngel on February 23rd 2016, 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Yamimura Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamimura Tanaka   Yamimura Tanaka I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 1:13 pm

Accepted and moved
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Yamimura Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamimura Tanaka   Yamimura Tanaka I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2017, 7:53 pm

Yamimura Tanaka Charac24

Everything but history needs extended to the proper length. Otherwise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating him let me know! aflairforfandoms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yamimura Tanaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamimura Tanaka   Yamimura Tanaka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamimura Tanaka
Page 1 of 1