Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner Empty
PostSubject: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:00 pm

Lycaon sits near the entrance of the cave in the Himalayas wearing his normal clothes despite the cold. The constant tearing pain inside of him kept him warm. "Stinking witch had better have those souls or ill crush you! There's hardly any food up here anyways." He says coldly to the small shrimp in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 2:30 pm

Strix groaned with effort as he managed to climb up another few feet, finally making it to the top of the mountain.... His heavy suit and bulky boots made it difficult to actually climb the mountain, but he did it. His panting breaths kept him from making any sudden moves just yet. The Warlock was definatly out of his element. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to fight.

"It took a lot of work... and many shrimp and experimental resources........ But I managed to get the job done and gather 30 souls." Strix reached onto his back and held up a brown sack that had a supprisingly light weight. Many of the souls had come from people he managed to find with his shrimps right as they died. Of course, he would have never managed it at all without a little bit of help from an outside source, but it didn't matter as long as he delivered on his end of the bargin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 2:38 pm

Lycaon stands up and walks to strix "about time" he opens the sack and peers inside "that looks about right, now what is it that you needed of me?" He quickly shuts the sack and hangs it at his belt for later consumption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 4:28 pm

"As I said before, I only wish to study your special situation. I might be able to help you... then, you'll make a decision. Follow my lead and help restore order or hide from approaching chaos."

Strix tried extra hard to avoid the backlash of his curse. In a place like this with such thin atmosphere, it would be much more damaging.... The Shrimp in the man's hand chirped as it tilted it's head to the side in confusion. "I actually have another person gathering subjects to reserch on your condition. I'll let you meet him after I collect some data on you....... Prehaps you could help gather subjects to increase my chemical's effects, eventually?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 4:38 pm

"What do you mean 'gather subjects'" Lycaon asks with suspicioun "and why are you so interested in me?" He begins heading down the mountain with strix "I hope you have a ride. It's freaking hard to get up here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 5:40 pm

Strix gasped slightly every few moments as he started to walk down the mountain, trying to keep from falling over. "I need to gather subjects to test effectiveness and make specialized versions...... That's why I want to reserch the unique conditions of your soul!"

The Warlock gasped, trying to keep up with the guy as he walked. "It's also for another who would die without the bennifit of 'J'.... And there are others who could be helped by reserch into this...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:24 pm

Lycaon's comments sank into sullen silence as he descended next to strix [normally I would just teleport, but I can't take him with me.] he began to eat the souls as they descended. [the power...I need this]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 9:47 pm

"What of you then... why is it that you seek such power?" Strix asked as he adjusted his hat. There wasn't much for him to say that hadn't been said. They knew what he planned to do. They all knew.... A look of curiosity crossed his eyes as they reflected some of the light above unnaturally.... What if he knew? What if this man planned to kill him? Of course he was thinking of using the souls he was given to turn on the man who gave them to him......... Everyone was planning the same, weren't they? Only Amelia wanted to let him exist as he did... only... Amelia.... Right.... ?

"There has to be some reason for you to need 30 souls."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 10:01 pm

"You've studied soul progression, I'm sure, being a scholar and all. 30 souls would double my power easily." He throws 2 more souls down his gullet. "And I find that as I gain power my pain becomes easier to ignore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner   A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tale Of Shrimp And Dinner
Page 1 of 1