Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Explanations, Celebrations, Misery

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Explanations, Celebrations, Misery Empty
PostSubject: Explanations, Celebrations, Misery   Explanations, Celebrations, Misery I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:17 pm

I figured this would be the best place as any to say this. For one, today was my birthday. Turning 14 and all that. But more important than that is my disappearence. I haven't been on in a while because the internet company we were using popped off the grid. I really shouldn't be doing this but...god, it seemed like so much changed. I won't be able to respond for a while. Some of you may have even forgotten me...but it's whatever. I've really missed everyone I know on here. Three people in particular but I don't think I'll be talking to one of them in a while. So, explanations, celelbrations...and misery...but misery is for a later date. Anyway, Pikanix, signing off.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Explanations, Celebrations, Misery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations, Celebrations, Misery   Explanations, Celebrations, Misery I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:32 pm

Noooooo!!!! Ill miss ya man! And thanks for finally admitting that I'm one of your top 3 favorite people! I'm touched!
Back to top Go down

Explanations, Celebrations, Misery
Page 1 of 1