Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sora Clement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sora Clement  Empty
PostSubject: Sora Clement    Sora Clement  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:11 pm

Sora Clement  Large

Name: Sora Clement

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Sora's weapon form is pretty basic. She is a standard longsword, with her blade being 3 feet exact. Her hilt is gold with a pretty long guard for defensive purposes. The grip is long enough to be wielded with two hands if needed. However, if the meister happens to find a shield or a different weapon to use on their off hand, the hilt can easily be grasped with just a single hand. There are no decorations on the hilt or any fancy designs on the blade. With her soul resonance, Sora gives a light shield onto the meister's off hand wrist, around 1 and a half feet wide all around. The shield can take any hits from non-demon weapons and most physical attacks from a one star meister. The shield can be used to light up dark rooms though.

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Hetrosexual

Appearance: Sora is around 5 and a half feet tall and quite skinny. She isn't too impressive looking, like an average high school student that doesn't attend the DWMA. Her hair is brown and goes down to her mid-back, usually left to hang loose and not combed. Sora has bright green eyes and ear piercing with simple silver ear rings. Her skin light with some patches of dirt on them, but are usually hidden under her clothes.

Sora wears a simple school uniform most days. A white button up blouse and a green tie with it. Sora also has a black jacket that she will either wear or tie around her waste if she gets too hot. She is usually seen with a simple silver necklace and a gray skirt. On her feet are black mary janes over black socks that reach just below her knees. Sora tries too keep a more professional look in public. Sora won't hunch over when sitting or take as little space as possible. Her clothes are usually kept tidy and looks neat an organized.

Personality: Sora is a kind person, putting others before her. However, she does this to a fault, like she will many a time give up eating a day too feed someone else instead of her. She also wants everyone to be happy and like her, and will do stupid things to earn other's respect. That being said, she prefers to be around younger children then people her age, and will go out of her way to avoid contact with her peers.

Sora's also a very prideful person, and tries her hardest to do everything herself. However, the promise of a hot bath and fresh food can result in Sora crumbling under the pressure quite easily. However, Sora is also quite dedicated when she puts her mind to it, whether it be good or bad for her or for the other party.

History: Sora was born with a "twin" brother named Terra to quite an infamous family. This family has come from a clan with mixed blood of witches and humans where they became healers for those in need of healing. However, the Clement family has become very keen on keeping the bloodline pure, and has kept it up for over three hundred years.

Sora was the one to break this chain because of her father. On a night at the bar, he had a one night stand and ended up with a bastard girl born a few days after his second son. Sora's birthmother left her with the father and disappeared into the night. While the family were not happy with Sora's birth, their pacifist ideals meant that they took and raised the young girl.

Things didn't seem to bad at first. Sora started to show that she had inherited some of the healing traits, albeit not much at all. Her parents didn't pay too much attention to her, but her siblings made up for that. With her brother and older sister Maya, the three of them were always together, playing and having fun.

Around the age 7 though, Sora's true powers appeared. She was a weapon. The family was horrified by it. Their family were life savors, bringers of peace and helping those in need of their healing magic. She was a weapon, a catalyst of destruction and death!

Sora lived in the shadows of her family after that. Her parents barely associated with her while most of the towns folk shunned her. Living like this for another 7 years until she decided she was done. Thanks to her older sister, Sora managed to get a map and with rations for a few day. Her journey to find a place where she belonged started on that day.

After two years of odd jobs and traveling, she eventually made it to Death City, and soon became a weapon. She has been with the DWMA for two years and just graduated from the NOT class. However, she still lives in a crappy apartment with little money.

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous:

Healing abilities: Can only heal small to medium size cuts.

Loves Ocelots and has a stuffed Ocelot named Percival.
Will wear anything to bed, but prefers Feetie Pajamas.
Has a penguin pillow.
Underwear of choice is white panties with red hearts.
Afraid of heights.
Decent cook.
Only has 2 changes of clothes.
-- Except for a Purple maid outfit.
Will work for food.
--Has experience in various fast food places and as a waitress....As well as an slightly illegal maid cafe that may have sold a bit more then food.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Jt on June 4th 2016, 11:46 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Sora Clement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Clement    Sora Clement  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:14 pm

Hm....perhaps add on to History and Appearance a bit more, then you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Sora Clement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Clement    Sora Clement  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:24 pm

Good enough to be accepted. And MOVED! *BAM*
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sora Clement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Clement    Sora Clement  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:59 pm

Sora Clement  SuBGn35

JT, he healing abilities have to be both nerfed and explained; OC revival is not allowed on the site. I would love to see the description of this, possibly in table form. Though not required, it is highly recommended for an ability of this caliber.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sora Clement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Clement    Sora Clement  I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:19 pm

Do I need to move her to the Weapon Creation Section...?
Back to top Go down

Sora Clement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Clement    Sora Clement  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 8:33 am

Yeah. ^^' Sorry I didn't send you a message about this early. I got caught up with school work then kind of forgot I didn't finish her. But now she's done if/when you are able to look. Again, sorry about the inconvenience and thank you for your time.

Jt Linz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sora Clement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Clement    Sora Clement  I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 10:37 am

I'm going to playfully ignore that you didn't answer the rules question :p

You're all good, JT, no problem!

Accepted and moved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora Clement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Clement    Sora Clement  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora Clement
Page 1 of 1