Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torai (my character)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Torai (my character) Empty
PostSubject: Torai (my character)   Torai (my character) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 11:39 am

WEAPON TEMPLATE
Name: Torai (nobody knows his surname)
Meister: Chiyo Hitori
Weapon Form: Torai transformes into a long double-edged spear with a black hilt and short, silver blades at the end of each side.
Love Interest:
Appearance: Torai is 5'8 with a slkm body build. He is often seen wearing a black jacket on top of a white shirt, aswell as black pants and white boots.
Personality: Torai does not speak much, rarely saying more than a scentence or 2. I stead of dealing with issues which he does not find important, he usually just ignores them and pretends they did not excist. However, he will care if somebody is hurt, and will fight for what he believes is right but he sometimes is known to give up hope if things are too tough for him.
History: Torai can't remember much of his past, if any of it. Only what other people told him remain of his history. For example, his perants told him that he was sent to an orphanage far away from his countrey (which is unknown to him) in order to keep him safe from invading Kishin. Some teachers at the academy say that lord death brought him to the academy because they recognised his potential, and that his perants arrived several years later. He only remembers 1 thing: not having any friends. That is why he almost never speaks, because nobody ever wanted to speak with him.....
Back to top Go down

Torai (my character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torai (my character)   Torai (my character) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 12:03 pm

*Sentence, find, exist, parents

Sorry, but the grammer-troll in me just had to correct those. But it's not a big deal. He seems like he'll work with your chosen Meister.... Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Torai (my character)
Page 1 of 1