Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willow Fairburn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Willow Fairburn Empty
PostSubject: Willow Fairburn   Willow Fairburn I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 11:15 pm

Name: Willow ,Fairburn

Meister: Plant

Weapon Form: Scythe (her grip is willow)

Love Interest: None at the moment.

Appearance: Willow picture

Personality: Generally quite, but does like to ask questions and learn things about places and people. Hardworking and responsible. She can be quite dumb at a lot of things but just based on lack of knowledge. She has an odd love for cutting into things, she still doesn't understand it. Has a large fear of loneliness and can't stand it very long being away from everyone else. Loves animals though. Sometimes rambles to start conversation.

History: Willow's mother died when she was very young. Her mother and father had a small farm that fell to ruin shortly after. Her father sold the land and home and became a traveling farmhand. As she grew up they moved from place to place and eventually she helped her father with work, by going into her weapon form and being a scythe for her father. At this time all was well, until her teens where things started to take a turn for the worse. She wanted to find a partner or go to the DWMA. She wanted more to life then being some farm tool, but her father wanted nothing to do with that. Work dried up slowly and her father began to drink more and more. He was somewhat abusive but. She would either hide somewhere on the farm that they were at. This continued to spiral downward. Until one night her father got quite drunk. They had a verbal fight about her leaving or not, until he slapped her. She ran out of the barn house that they were in. She ran into the field where there was a scarecrow she went into her weapon form and attempted to hide from her father. She closed her eyes afraid of what was going to happen next. She felt something grip onto her. She assumed it was her father. But after a swing she opened them to see her father bleeding on the ground below her. Unable to yell or scream she looked down. After a little while she spoke. "I've never had someone use me as a real weapon before. I don't know what you are. But I have no where else to go..." She ended up staying with the scarecrow. She still tries to forget about that night. But something about it felt off. It felt good to cut into something for once.

Miscellaneous: Basically an orphan. She has a burn on her shoulder that she tries to hide.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love it and you know it, I love it so stop asking me :D
Back to top Go down

Willow Fairburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Fairburn   Willow Fairburn I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 9:16 am

Sorry I didn't notice this was up for a couple of days >_>

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Willow Fairburn
Page 1 of 1