Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Werewolves in Death City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Werewolves in Death City Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 8:04 pm

Rayn winced at the sudden loud sound of howling. 'Werewolves' she thought grimly. "Autumn, come on. We need to find another Meister to help us out." She whispered to he weapon. Autumn nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 9:55 pm

A fuel is seen running past heading where the howling was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Come on, Autumn! Let's go!" Rayn yelled to Autumn, who was trailing behind. "I'm coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:00 pm

Once the girl was there she could see 3 werewolfs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:02 pm

Rayn and Autumn stared at the large canine creatures with a mix of awe and horror. "I love wolves, but this is insane!" Autumn said, staring at them with unblinking eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:08 pm

The girl just now notices the girls standing by here. "Heh. Your those new kids. Don't die alright. This fight is easier for me then it will be for you. I'm Yomiari, Yomi for short."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:12 pm

" I'm Rayn, This is Autumn. I'm a Scythe meister." Rayn said, just as Autumn turned into her weapon form, a tall scythe with a black blade and a gold snake coiling around the silver handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:18 pm

Yomi's arms turn into pure silver blades. "This will be soooo easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:22 pm

"You're a weapon. Nice." Rayn nodded to Yomi. "Let's do this!" Autumn said from within the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:25 pm

Yomi nods and runs at one of the wolfs. She jumps on its back and stabs its back making it denigrate, leaving a red soul. "Bad dog."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:27 pm

Rayn runs towards the second wolf, bringing the long blade down on it's head. "Where's your alpha? Hiding?" She laughed as the wolf dispersed, leaving a red soul floating two feet above the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:31 pm

"You, Me, or both on this last one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:32 pm

"I don't care. If you want, you. If you don't, I'll take it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:36 pm

"Go ahead." She says grabbing the soul she got earlier. "I've got more souls anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 10:40 pm

"Deal. Thanks for the help." Rayn said. Then there was a sudden howling, deeper and louder than the ones from before. A larger, stronger looking werewolf was now directly in front of them. Autumn started shivering. "It's... the alpha..." She whispered shakily.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 1:21 am

I had some strange noises going on lately and came to figure out what was happening. To my surprise I find a giant werewolf, Yomi, and those two newbies. "Need some backup?" I asked, as I came out from an alley on the other side of the beast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:02 am

OOC: First person time...Only for Dralin...

I looked down at the fight. All of my students were doing pretty well, but they wouldn't last long without a strong weapon/meister team. The alpha wasn't like the others. He was stronger. Much stronger. I had no way to contact the others. I would just have to hope someone would hear the noises...possibly Ikaru and Charles

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:30 am

"Ikaru! Do you hear those dang werewolfs?" Charles said forcing open the door to Ikaru and Abby's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:42 am

Droon looked out of jens apartment window seeing an enormous werewolf he jumps out the window landing directly behind the alpha, he is bear foot so he kicked a clawed foot squarely up the alphas ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:50 pm

Ikaru looks at him and says, "What, can't knock?" He has a bit of an agitated look
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:30 pm

"I just knocked on his oversize but in case u didn't notice!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:56 pm

Man I really hate this new guy... "What good do you think kicking this thing is gonna do!" I yelled at him, as the alpha swung one of it's massive paws at him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:23 pm

he ducked under its swing and began laughing maniacly " it's not about doing damage it's about having fun!"he said avoiding several more swipes before launching a organic-looking black sword out of each hand impaling it in the chest twice before jumping up and clawing its face badly enough to leave an ugly scar all in a split- second
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:31 pm

"Dude! Do you no how serious this is? Forget the knocking." Charles says I little aggrovated.
OOC: Ikaru still hasn't told Charles...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:39 pm

"Droon sends it into a frenzy however he manages to barely avoid its attacks the last one cutting his check slightly"damn puppy Ive skinned things bigger than you!" Droon flies into a rage stabbing in one side than out the other at least a dozen times before using his pointed teeth to hamstring it sending it to the ground dazed and unable to walk Droon barely stops himself from attempting to eat its face recalling what shinigami Said about cannibalism
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves in Death City   Werewolves in Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves in Death City
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next