Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 11:34 pm

Kataro reached Jericho and saw jet run towards the zombies. "Jet!" He called out. "Im sick of this. I'm leaving death city! If you're coming with me, you need to come now!" Kataro began to run to death city's autoshop so he could get a car. He was tired of living like he did. He new the rest of the world was infected, but he couldn't stay here anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:23 am

Jet keeps on fighting and yells "Kataro go I will hold them back!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:05 am

"I'll hold then back...?" Kataro thought to himself. "Those are the words that leads to death..." Kataro instantly turns around and runs towards the zombies with his blade dragging across the concrete. Then he looked and saw hundreds of zombies coming out of alleyways and adound corners. "Damn! We've drawn to much attention to ourselves." Then he turned to jet. "Jet, he have to get out if here, NOW!" Kataro turned right back around yet again and began to run away from what would soon be a zombie infested throw down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:25 pm

"Just go!" Jet pushes Kataro away and slices a zombie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:35 pm

Kataro couldn't leave without Jet... Jet was his best friend... He was the first person he met when he came to the academy... "No! There's enough time for both of us to get out if here!" Kataro turned and noticed that the zombies were getting closer. Much closer. "Please Jet! Lets go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:51 pm

"Dude listen I am going to clean up Death city even if I die!" Jet charges and loses control the madness making slice dice an chicken fried rice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:08 pm

Kataro stood there got a second... Then a slight smirk grew on his face. "You won't be able to clean up this city alone. And if I die, it would be a honor to die fighting alongside you!" Kataro twirled his sword around and began slicing zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:08 pm

Arisa growls at their stupidity. Both of their dreams were unreachable; Kataro's dream to run away from the infected couldn't come true because the whole USA was infected with zombies now, and Jet's dream to clean out Death City will only get him killed. Though, everyone's dream couldn't come true now, which is why Arisa didn't have a dream, she just wants to survive as long as she could. Some may say that she's given up, which is true. "Jet, Kataro, and who ever this guy is, follow me if you want to live!" Her plan was to take the four of them to her tree house, which was big enough to hold three enough since the treehouse was fairly large.

A part of her hoped that they would listen and follow, but a part of her wished they didn't. Is it best to stay in a group? That was the real question that Arisa had to ask herself. Though, in the end she didn't have much to live for anyways, so what's the point in trying, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:34 pm

Kataro stopped fighting and put his blade on his back. "Ok!" Kataro began to follow Arisa quickly. He knew staying with jet meant death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:09 pm

Jericho draws his sword, jumping into the middle of a smaller crowd of zombies, disapearing. Moments later the undead squad drops. "Newbs..." Jericho says softly, standing amonsgst his freshly killed. "Might as well help them though" he thinks quietly to himself. With his dark blade by his hand, he joins the rest of the group, slashing at the walking dead with the grace of an agel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:39 pm

Jet keeps slashing letting animalistic rge taking and he starts goin hand-to-hand wij the zombies ripping ones head off smashing ones skull on the sidewalk it blood squirting up into the night sky dark like the darkness thr holds the city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:34 pm

Arisa looks over at Jet and sighs. His love towards this now destroyed city was amazing, something to truly admire, but it was also dumb and pitiful. As a survivor, weapon, student of the DWMA, and as a person, you should know that you can't hold on to the past, because it'll only hurt you. Though, Arisa herself couldn't help but wish her former meister, Arusa, would somehow find her so they could be best pals again, but she knew it was nothing but a silly fantasy, which is why she tries to forget it most of the time. The loud screaming of a zombie snapped her out of her dream land and back to reality. "Damn idiot..." Was the only thing she mumbles before turning around to run off, leaving Jet to die, and the others if they did not wish to follow.

As she runs towards an opening, a tear escapes her left eye before rolling down her cheek. How could she just run off? Has the this zombie outbreak change her so much that she would now leave an old friend behind if he didn't follow her orders? Her pace begins to quicken as she thinks this, making her heart thump faster and faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:03 pm

Jericho notices the girl dash off as Jet takes on another hoard. "She knows him, but expects him to die, so she leaves, saving herself, but crying as she does... They deserve to survive, all of these idiot. They still have humanity. I never had that trait..." he says to himself. "Leave, Now. I've got this" he yells to Jet and Kataro, "Follow the girl!" Jericho sprint to the middle of the hoard, knowing what he's about to do will knock him out for hours, leaving him vunerable. He shrugs it off, he lost his ability to care about his own life a long time ago. He draws up all the darkness near him into a large sphere, and takes a knee, the undead surrounding him. He looks up and closes his eys, finally standing up releasing an explosion of dark blades anhilating all the zombies with-in the block radius. He drops to his knees again, fainting, and falling on his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 11:32 pm

Jet snaps put of ot in time to see Jericho fall too the side he hers Arisa running off runs over picks up Jericho and carries him after Arisa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 12:21 am

Kataro follows the group...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 12:24 am

Jericho unconsiously turns into a small katana with a black and blue handle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 10:20 pm

After getting out of the city, Arisa stops running, beginning to walk so the others could catch up. As she waits for the others to come by, she starts to drift off to her fantasy land, thinking about the past. One second she was thinking about the first time she arrived at Death city, and how happy she was, while the next second she thought about meeting Jet and kataro for the first time. After thinking about this, she stops and looks behind her. Looking over at the three of them with sad eyes before looking back in front of her. The tears that used to fill her eyes every night came back, only to be wipe away the next second. "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 10:35 pm

Jet finally catches up to Arisa out of and just falls forward onto his face Jericho landing on his back as Jet las there panting to get some air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:18 pm

Jericho wakes up with a thud, looks around, and changes to human form. He sits up and looks at the rest of the group, then to the two other guys. "Your stupid, you should have followed her", he says, pointing to thethird person of the party. "And the **** did you not use the gun??? Doesn't matter now though, the darkness won't bend for me for awhile... So I;m outa luck..." he says softly, quite exhausted. He stands up and helps Jet to his feet, trying not to fall back down himself. "The name is Jericho, whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:34 pm

Arisa looks over and watch as the guy, who she did not know, spoke. His words brought a smirk to her now cold lips. "I have a pretty big tree house not to far from here. It has a first aid kit, food, water and it's a safe place to sleep. The food suppily will probably run out in two days considering the amount of people we have now, but we can deal with that problem once we're in there." She explains while retying her blond hair into a ponytail. To her, the plan was not to good since if they are invaded by zombies, there aren't many escape routes, but it'll have to do for now. Plus, it's not like they have a safer place to hide. Arisa's eyes quickly glance up at the sky, wanting to take a guess what time it is now. By looking at the position of the sun, she concluded is was about 5 or 6. This would've normally be easy to see by the usual orange sky, but the sky was still the same bloody red, which doesn't change until 7. "We better get moving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:41 pm

"5:37, its nice having a watch. And your not the only one with a food supply... but i need rest before I can get it... It will have to be tomorrow, my powers should be back by then, but not enoughto do that" he points back behind him "again.That will take a few months..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:44 pm

"I have a safe house in the city guns ammo food water and firts aid." Jet says still laying on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:50 pm

"Didn't I just help you up? What are your names, anyway?" he asks, still exhuasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:14 pm

"I'm Kataro Hattori. Not that it matters. And the reason I didn't use the gun is because I don't exactly trust you... There are a lot of tricksters running around here..." Kataro said as he looked him in the eyes. "Anyway, we need to move. If it gets dark before we get to wherever we're going, we're going to die." Kataro said with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:45 pm

"Jet Tucker." Jet raises one hand still laying on the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*   Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Zombie Kishin (NON-CANNON) *Open*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next