Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE]   Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:16 pm

Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE] Fanart10

Arakaki, Kotori

Weapon: None

Animal Form: Birds

Love Interests: N/A

Appearance: After being adopted by a friendly couple, Kotori dyed her hair and got new clothes. Her magic has begun to change her eye color.

Kotori now has light pink hair and dark pink eyes. She tends to wear a black top that acts like a robe. She tucks it into her baggy black bottoms. Under the robe top is a baggy white shirt. She ties it all off with a white belt. She wears long white socks and brown sandals.

I plan for her to find a katana in rp. It's a basic steel katana with a pink handle and a gold, five petal flower as the guard. It has a purple sheath and is carried by a white string instead of on her belt.

Personality:  Kotori loves people and often talks to strangers in a carefree manner. She's always happy and giggling no matter what chaos might be happening around her. She has an unbreakable spirit that always radiates joy. She usually isn't aware of danger, trusting almost anyone instantly. On top off all this, Kotori is oblivious to her surroundings and gets into trouble by accident. When it comes to fighting Kotori tries to be intimidating, often trying to scare the opponent. Though she is in no way hostile most of the time and often will try to play games with people.

History: Kotori was born to a witch who was being hunted by Shibusen. Her mother hid her away before being taken out by a group of students trying to make a Death Scythe. She was found later by a man who cared for her until she was 7 as though she was his child. He sent her off to live with a human woman, unaware that Kotori had witch blood. The woman was soon frightened to find that Kotori was able to do tricks with her "magic". The woman, fearing that Kotori would harm her, sent Kotori out on the streets at age 9. Now, at age 10, Kotori can use the wings on her cloak to fly or if she doesn't have her cloak, any medium-sized stick or pole. She can also do some silly tricks, but she can't do any harmful magic yet.

Recently, Kotori was adopted by Florian and Loranne in the thread "The Last Hurrah! Kotori's Goodbye Thread!" which ended up not being her last thread, despite the title. She dyed her hair and her sway is now considered towards good.

Miscellaneous:
•Kotori is a Japanese name meaning "Bird of Luck"

Wether Kotori is affected by the Sway of Magic will be determined by the personalities of the people she meets and how they treat her. Kotori has been treated kindly and has been swayed towards good. Her magic will become fully defense and healing with no offensive spells.

•Kotori will speak in pink.

•I will keep a spell book of her mantras in her Character Log.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by RebelliousAngel on February 23rd 2016, 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE]   Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:26 pm

I'm not sure how a pole or flaps on the robe would allow her to fly... but considering Witches also use brooms I probably shouldn't question it too much XD

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE]   Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 5:28 pm

With Dethhollow's permission I am making changes to the witch Kotori. Do not approve until further notice.

EDIT: Done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE]   Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 5:57 pm

Ok, sounds intresting and I'm glad she finally found a role to fill! Re-Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE]   Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kotori Arakaki [INACTIVE]
Page 1 of 1