Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chrissy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chrissy  Empty
PostSubject: Chrissy    Chrissy  I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:26 pm

Chrissy  3E7mD12

Christiana "Chrissy"

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Height: 5'5
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Pitch black
Build: Athletic, thin, strong
Tattoos/Piercings: Two piercings in each ear. Three tattoos, one, a small skull, is on her right wrist ( https://i.imgur.com/sduMYK4.jpg ). The second, a simple flower design crawling up her left arm ( https://i.imgur.com/ASDX1Dr.jpg )The third, a bat, is on her back. It is fairly detailed ( https://i.imgur.com/icuek9X.jpg )
Other: Her attire consists of a black shirt with grey designs, a black collar with a red tie, a red school girl skirt, a black headband of sorts, a black arm cover on her left arm with red designs,a belt, various bracelets and necklaces, and a black glove on her right hand. She has black bat wings protruding from her back.

Personality: Likes: Running, black, night, flying, piercings, tattoos, sarcasm, jokes, silence, open spaces
Dislikes: Daylight, crowds, loud noises, flashlights
Goals: Make her (nonexistant right now) weapon a Death Scythe, beat a witch, graduate
Fears: Fire, really bright lights
Other: Chrissy is a bit of a punk, and replies to nearly everything with sarcasm. She loves to take everything as a joke, and to make darkly tasteful ones herself. She's very nice, but won't care about someone unless she knows them. If she sees someone dying who she doesn't know, she most likely wouldn't stop to help. She has a very light attitude, and will hardly ever become serious.

History: Chrissy was born to a witch who's animal was a bat. This is what gave Chrissy bat wings, but she has no magical abilities other than flying. Her mother, who was actually a decent witch who liked the DWMA and Death, wanted her daughter to have a good life and to help get rid of Kiishins. So she enrolled her anonymously at the Academy. Chrissy has become a rather devoted student, even wearing clothes with crosses on them, though this is also due to her gothness. No one but Chrissy knows her mom is actually a witch, and she tells everyone she has bat wings because her dad did experiments on her. (Though she actually never knew her dad, and her mom won't tell her about him).

Miscellaneous: Chrissy has a very dark sense of humor, and will laugh at gruesome things.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Chrissy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrissy    Chrissy  I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:30 pm

Oh? Bat wings eh? K Approved n Moved
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Chrissy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrissy    Chrissy  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:10 pm

Chrissy  SuBGn35

Skyra, to begin with, I would like to alert you to the fact that her image is no longer available. Besides this, two of her descriptive sections (Appearance & Personality) need to be expanded to paragraph format, 100 words each.

Otherwise, I would put the wings on hold, for the time being, as there is still some debate among the staff over witch hybrids.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

Chrissy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrissy    Chrissy  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:57 pm

Er, this was posted over a year ago, and I have since left this forum. And it was approved previously anyways.....I don't think you can unapprove an app, at least you couldn't when I was still active.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Chrissy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrissy    Chrissy  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:37 pm

Characters can be unapproved/suspended/put on hold if there are issues, chiefly in RP or post major rule changes. Additionally, we have the following sections for each type of character: Accepted, Inactive, Dropped, Suspended/On Hold, Rejected, and Dead.
Back to top Go down

Chrissy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrissy    Chrissy  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 3:05 pm

Fascinating stuff, really. Personally I don't care. Do what you want, this isn't a site I'm on anymore. Deal with it yourself, admin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Chrissy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrissy    Chrissy  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 3:35 pm

Skyra, I have asked you to do one of two things --- edit the sheets so that they are up-to-date, if you plan on using them. Otherwise, just change the titles of your characters' sheets, as I am literally going through every single sheet on-site and do not have the time to go an seek out each of yours specifically, which could take hours, depending, when it would take mere minutes for you to do yourself. Otherwise, deactivate or delete your account if you don't intend on using it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chrissy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrissy    Chrissy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrissy
Page 1 of 1