Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leetha Desovar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leetha Desovar Empty
PostSubject: Leetha Desovar   Leetha Desovar I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 11:32 am

Leetha Desovar

Meister: N/A

Leetha Desovar Dissidia-GabranthSword
Weapon Form: This weapon is a spear of sound waves it can shoot loud bursts of sound that can shatter ear drums and bring foes to the grow, the spear can can even boost the user into the air if aimed at the ground you can even slash the air making ripples in it and making a large slash of sound that can reduce even brick walls to mere crumbs.

Love Interest: None yet but she's open~

Appearance: Leetha is tall and fairly fit she has metalic silver hair that is fairly long reaching to shoulder length she always has it messy fairly brushing her hair. Her upper clothing is a white tank top with a red target on painted on the back, she wears black gloves with the fingers of them cut off. On her lower body she wears camo cargo pants with black steel toed combat boots. She also wears a army cap on her head that she never takes off.

Personality: Leetha is a messy, immature, lethal, kind girl. She is a fighter loving to get in fights with about anyone but she is also a good leader and is loyal to those she knows she can trust she loves to encourage he friends and sometimes even foes if she wants a good fight. She is not the type of girl that would flirt and is really serious.

History: Leetha was born and raised in death city her mother and father were meisters and she was a weapon her family tought her how to control her transforming into a weapon she found out that she could also use the soundwave power of her weapon forum in human forum letting out loud burst of sound when she screamed. Her uncle tought her tons of combat technics when she had time with him she became a really skilled fighter learning tai chi, taijiquan and kick boxing. She joined the academy wanting to learn stuff she didn't know.

Miscellaneous:

-Skilled in Tai Chi, Taijiquan, and Kickboxing.
-Loves to battle and fight others
-Can let out loud soundwave blasts in human forum
-Will talk in This colo
r

Have You Read the Rules?
"I LOVE SOUL EATER!!!"" />[/center]

Last edited by Gaffey on October 12th 2013, 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Leetha Desovar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leetha Desovar   Leetha Desovar I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 11:50 am

Accepted, but I'm going to wait until you fix the beginning of the bio to move it forward. IDK if your image wierded out or something, but the age gender and name are mumbled together in a bunch or random text.....
Back to top Go down

Leetha Desovar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: