Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arusa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 1:06 am

Arusa Soul_e10

Arusa

Weapon
N/A

Crush
None

Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Arusa resembles his uncle, Kid, well. He often wears a casual suit during missions (the clothes in the picture when he's not), and dyes his hair white for occasions he deems special. The skulls on his casual shirt and scarf look like Death's mask as opposed to the picture. His hair is naturally black and he has a young, angular face. Black eyes round out the monochrome theme,

Personality
Very serious at most times, though can have a good time. Much like Kid, Arusa has an OCD in which everything must be organized neatly. Not necessarily symmetrical, just organized in some pattern. He tries his best to act mature at all times, and gets rather upset when treated as a child. Being a Shinigami leaves the boy rather quirky, and his idea of a good time strays greatly from that of a normal person.

History
During the time that Asura was free from Death City, he had raped a woman who has never been known. This woman gave birth to his only son, in the hopes that Asura's legacy would carry on, even if he was killed. This however, clearly failed seeing as Arusa, much unlike his father, is loyal to his grandfather and the DWMA. He was raised by an elderly British couple in the UK for a while, before Arusa was determined that he was a Shinigami and set out to find the DWMA. It was there that his uncle aided him in honing his unique powers and taught him the Shinigami Arts.

Theme
Paint It Black- Rolling Stones

Voice
Faize Sheifa Beleth- Star Ocean

Other
Due to his father being a Kishin, and him being related to Lord Death, Arusa is capable of becoming a monster under the case of extreme emotional outbreaks. In this form he blindly follows the emotion that put him in this state, until the emotion naturally goes away, or until the problem is resolved.
Arusa's body adapted unnaturally to the Black Blood he had at birth. It initially rejected the substance due to his inadvertence to Madness, but didn't completely dispel it. Instead, the Black Blood was integrated into his body in such a way that it replaced all of the water in his body. Much like individuals skilled in the use of Black Blood, like Crona, Arusa can manipulate this "Black Water" in various ways. As it makes up more than 70% of his body, he has much more to utilize than a normal Black Blood user, who's body is only made up of 7% of the substance. The Black Water is naturally volatile to normal Souls, and shocks almost any wavelength it comes into contact with. After training various Shinigami Arts, Arusa has created an entire pocket dimension within his soul, that can be accessed through gateways created by the Black Water. Arusa creates Black Water specifically by sweating from his fingertip and painting with it in the air to create various shapes.

Madness
Harmony

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater.

Last edited by Ace on July 23rd 2016, 11:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 7:53 am

HOLY SHITE MUSLIMS!!!! LEXI AND CHARLES HAVE A BROTHER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 1:40 pm

'Step' brother. But yes.
Back to top Go down

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:35 pm

Meh. You know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:53 am

WIP

Name: Arusa Biru

Role: (Archetype: Be specific. If your character is a shadow of an archetype, list the shadow.)

Age: (Realistically, how old would your character be to have the knowledge and maturity they have?)

Species: (Weapon/miester/dark weapon/kishin egg/witch/death scythe/ect. Also, list any alternate forms if your character has one)

Race: (Ethnicity: black/white/Indian/Spanish/ect.)

Height:

Build: 

Hair Color: (If unnatural, explain why.)

Eye Color: (If unnatural, explain why.)

Skin Tone: 

Physical Description:

External Conflict: (Outside forces creating a conflict with your character)

External Motivation: (Outside motivation. Physical tangible goal.)

Internal Conflict: (What sort of conflict is going on inside your character's head?)

Internal Motivation: (What sort of emotional goal is your character seeking? Revenge? Acceptance?)

Education:

Skills/Talents:

Weaknesses/Faults:

Fears/Phobias:

Traits: (Character traits, like honest or malicious.)

Current Residence: Lives with his uncle Kid

Previous Residence(s): A small village home in England

Alignment: Crusader (Lawful/Good)

History: After he was born, Arusa's mother died due to birth problems, and an elderly British couple adopted him. On his fifteenth birthday, they told him about his past, which they had learned about from Lord Death himself the day that they had adopted him. The next day, Arusa decided to leave for the academy.

Family:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 3:27 pm

CHARACTER CLEAN-UP!!!

Technically, his descriptive sections all need a bit more too them
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:09 pm

Arusa SuBGn35

Ace, you know better than this; please expand all of his descriptive sections.

As you are pseudo-admin, this character is old and rarely used, and you know full well how to nerf him, his abilities may stand. However, please remove the detail mentioning his specific lineage and leave it vague.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 5:18 pm

As of 3/15/2016, this character is technically in compliance with the current rules.

Damnit, Ace.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 6:04 pm

Arusa SuBGn35

As we've been over, his Personality and Appearance sections are too short; please expand them by another sentence or two, each.

Additionally, due to extenuating circumstances, his references to both Asura and Kid are hereby, officially, allowed.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 10:05 am

Arusa SuBGn35

Ace,

Unless his descriptive sections are expanded by the end of the year, this character will have to be unapproved, pending these changes.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arusa   Arusa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arusa
Page 1 of 1