Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pereo, Logan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pereo, Logan Empty
PostSubject: Pereo, Logan   Pereo, Logan I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:51 am

Name Pereo, Logan

Weapon: He doesn't have a human weapon, but he normally carries two swords with him. They're single handed, light weapons, both dark black with black wrappings for handles.

Animal Form: Red Fox

Love Interest: He currently doesn't have any, not really knowing anyone

Appearance: 5'11", slightly built, long black hair, pale, always wearing black and white striped headphones, a black unzipped hoodie over a white t-shirt with a black skull on it, black pants, and black skater shoes. He has grey eyes and wears a white and black watch.

Personality: He is stubborn to strangers, and kind of a pushover to his friends. He's nice to everyone until they threaten something he cares about. He is easily swayed and can usually be persuaded to do most anything. He is mature for his age, yet can be fun when it isn't a serious time. He's always smiling, yet his actual emotions are a mystery. He usually stumbles through life, never actually planning unless it's important. He wings most everything, and it usually works out. He is very active. He hates being the center of attention and tends to stay in the background

History: Logan comes from a broken home. His father was a miester and his mother a witch. When his father found out his mother was a witch, He killed her brutally as Logan watched, at the tender age of five. After which, his father abused him every day, blaming him for his mother's death. When his father wasn't abusing him, he was neglected. Even though Logan's family was rich, his father would never care for him. In his spare time, he studied his past mother's books of magic, learning all he could. Logan had to supply his own needs. Eventually, he got sick of the abuse, so at the age of 12 he ran away, taking any and all of his mother's spell books with him. After he ran away, he stumbled into a village to the west of his home. At first, all seemed to go fine. He was welcomed him by a rather poor family, but a family that cared. He helped out where he could, and all was fine. One day, that all changed. A kishin egg came through and murdered almost everyone in his new home village, including his adoptive family. He fled during the chaos and arrived at the outskirts of Death City, where he resides in a small cottage he built himself. He spends his time studying and exercising, trying to become better. As of his future, he has no plans. For him, he is merely passing the time until Death comes to claim his soul.

Miscellaneous: He can hide easily in his surroundings, just as a fox could. He can bend light to his will, forming it into anything he wishes, being it's no longer or heavier than him, nor has any moving parts. For example, if he wanted to make a gun, he would have to create each individual piece of the gun.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater![/center

Last edited by JerichoEdwards on November 26th 2015, 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Pereo, Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereo, Logan   Pereo, Logan I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:04 pm

So it's kind-of like the Green Lantern, but with actual light and less efficient? Alright, I guess that's fair enough. Accepted!

Also, what does the fox say?
Back to top Go down

Pereo, Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereo, Logan   Pereo, Logan I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 10:07 pm

Show me the carfax.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Pereo, Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereo, Logan   Pereo, Logan I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2016, 2:10 pm

Pereo, Logan SuBGn35

Please, fix the coding in this CS, also both his animal form and appearance need an extension

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pereo, Logan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereo, Logan   Pereo, Logan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pereo, Logan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: