Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nuts ......and Lonely?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nuts ......and Lonely? Empty
PostSubject: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 8:30 am

Droon sat at the bar resting his head on one hand for once not ogling the staff lustily. Droon joked a lot but he didn't think he had any real friends at the academy... For a sane person it was just loneliness but half- sane as he was it was having a negative effect on his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 9:32 am

Lexi was working today. She saw Droon and he looked...down. she walked over to him from behind the counter. "Droon? you ok?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 9:54 am

Not wanting anyone's pity he simply said" just a bit tired is all..." His eyes were black in the places which should have been white, that coupled with his bright red irises gave him a disturbed look without trying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 10:14 am

"I don't think that's it..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 10:24 am

" what do you think then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 10:52 am

"I think your lonely."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:02 am

" and why is that?i am the great and powerful Droon, I am to important to be preoccupied with loneliness."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:43 am

Two arms wrap around Droon's neck and a head is placed on his shoulder. "Come on Droon. Everyone gets lonely once in a while." She looks up at Lexi, and looks at her outfit. "Wow, I never would have taken you for the type to wear something like that." She winks
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:25 pm

Despite his sadness Droon smiles, a pretty girl is always good to cheer him up." And why r u here? Most people just come for the girls"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:56 pm

"In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a bit of a charmer. I was thinking about getting a job here since apparently the boys at the school don't pay any attention to me."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 1:58 pm

"We'll I'm hardly a stranger to witches and monsters now am I?" He said then grew sad again " probably cause I am one..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:00 pm

"Oh don't say that!" She said, looking to Lexi for support.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:01 pm

" so you think normal people have this" he said extending his foot long forked tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:06 pm

"You should be happy" I said, taking a seat next to him "it looks pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:15 pm

"If you were that hideous you wouldn't have all of these girls hanging around you now would you? Especially ones like us."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:31 pm

" you work here, and your looking to work here not much of a choice there"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:34 pm

Droon had not even noticed his meister was the one who spoke" thanks your tongues nice to" he said sarcastically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 2:57 pm

"I needed a job. Don't judge the outfit...." Lexi said sighing. "And it is a job here you want? I'm sure we can work that out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:01 pm

"Hey Droon, I'm only here because I was looking for you, not a job."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:03 pm

"I was directing that at Kitsune..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:05 pm

"I know, but he said you guys were only here for work, so I said I'm not here for work but for him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:06 pm

"Oh I wasn't paying attention... I've got other things to do."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:13 pm

He turns around to see her and allows a toothy grin to split his face" hey buddy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:21 pm

"Hey." I said, barely making out a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:27 pm

" I was just here cause I was .... Sleepy ,yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuts ......and Lonely?   Nuts ......and Lonely? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuts ......and Lonely?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next