Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) Empty
PostSubject: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:31 pm

Arthur awoke in his home. if you could even call it that, an abandoned apartment building that he and ben live in. " hey ben? could you start the fire... Ben!? " he was nowhere to be found. Arthur checked all over the house and he was gone. when he checked his bed though, that's when he started to worry. inside was a briefcase, it contained a note, a gun, and a picture. the note said " bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt. " this was not a good omen as mobsters had been banging on his door asking for protection money, not that he had it. Arthur checked the picture. he was Shure he had seen this girl before. but the more he thought about it, the more his head hurt. he stopped when he got a bloody nose. " ok. there is one person I trust to call. " he walked outside in the freezing weather and dialed a pay phone. who was he calling? Eleanor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:40 pm

Ellie lay awake in her bed, staring up at her delicately painted ceiling. The stars seemed to pop out of the night-sky above her, almost swirling down to meet her. She let out a sigh. She was so tired, yet her imagination wasn't going to allow her to sleep. So she lay awake, gazing at the night sky painted on her ceiling. Each star had been carefully created by the fantasy girl herself. She'd done up her entire apartment. The living room looked like a forest right out of a fairy tale, complete with hanging vines and fairies. The kitchen bore a similarly painted ceiling, the night sky, but with a crescent moon instead of a full one.

Ring Ring Ring! screamed her phone. She sat up in shock, before realizing it was just her cell. She took a deep breath, picking it up. The caller was unknown, well, it was a pay phone calling her. So it didn't show up on caller I.D

"Hello?" she answered tiredly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:07 pm

" yes Eleanor. " said Arthur as he tried to huddle next to phone box for warmth. " It's Arthur, bens gone missing. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:10 pm

"What?" Ellie gasped in shock, holding the cell tight in the palm of her hand. "Ben's....missing?" Her voice shook, worry leaking into her voice. Who could have taken the little boy? For what reason could there be? Ellie frowned, wearing a now concerned expression. She stood, walking swiftly to the bathroom. She held the phone to her ear with her shoulder as she began to brush her teeth. She pulled on a green shirt with black leggings that gave her freedom of movement, and stalked out the door.

"I'll....be right there," She said, before realizing, "Er, where are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:22 pm

" 1618, sanity street. there's an abandoned apartment building. look for smoke coming out of the chimney. Elen... I'm worried about this. If something happened to ben, " Arthur clutched the phone tighter. " I-I don't know what I'd do. get here as soon as you can please! " and with that he hung up. he wanted to tell her more, but didn't want to lose a toe to frost bight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:26 pm

Ellie nodded, even though she knew Arthur couldn't see her. She repeated the address over and over in her mind, so as not to forget it. 1618 Sanity Street. Abandoned apartment building, smoke out the chimney. 1618 Sanity Street. Abandoned apartment building, smoke out the chimney. 1618 Sanity Street. Abandoned apartment building, smoke out the chimney. Ellie hurried out of her home, feet shuffling along the cold morning. Her breath swirled out in little puffs of white, and she immediately regretted forgetting a jacket.

It was too late now though. She rushed along, glancing up at the street signs as she went. Clear Boulevard, Molly Court, Sanity Street! With a successful squeal, the blonde turned onto the road. She watched the houses as they went by, checking their numbers with swift looks.

1614, 1616, 1618. She saw Arthur, and stumbled towards him.

"I'm here!" she gasped, rubbing her arms, trying to warm up in the frosty dew of the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:34 pm

" come inside. It's way to cold to talk out here. " he lets her in and they enter an old lobby with a lit fireplace in the middle. settling down onto a ruined couch he warms his hands in the fire. " so he was with me all yesterday, doing our usual Saturday show out by the park. but all I found in his room was this. " he takes out a small briefcase and passes it to her. inside was a piece of paper, a picture of a black haired 17 year old girl, and an old 10 millimeter pistol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 11:39 am

Ellie followed him inside, suddenly remembering her freezing arms. What she was wearing was not considered ready for the cold. She wore a dark green tank top with long black leggings, more prepared for fighting than anything. Her arms lacked her usual gloves, which was part of the reason she was cold.

She listened intently to Arthur's brief explanation, taking the small case and opening it. She carefully studied the contents, a piece of paper, a picture of a girl she didn't know, and what seemed to be an old pistol.

"What does this mean?" she asked softly, holding up the picture to analyze it, "Who is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:02 pm

" I think... " Arthur held his head like he had a headache. " eh nobody I know. "
the paper had detailed instructions. take a flight to the coast, find a pair of two people. one a blond haired girl, the other a tall snooty British man. they will pay for the ticket and tell you what to do next, you have 12 hours. don't disappoint us.
" I-I want to do what the box says. there was no evidence of a struggle and if I tried to find out were they took him, odds are it would take more than 12 hours. I really need your help Eleanor, what do you think? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )   bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bioshock infinite ( non cannon. pm for join! )
Page 1 of 1