Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) Empty
PostSubject: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:35 pm

PM me to let me know you are joining before you post here.

Post Order:

1. Alex Ironsmith
2. Waffle Cat
3. Hunter

---------------------------------------------------

There was a legend they told of the elements of the planet, "The four guardians that lay beneath the earth guard an ancient power capable of vanquishing evil itself." At first, no one even believed such superstition and it became a famous story to tell to your children and beyond. Yet few knew the truth behind the legend, it was real. For years, the Kishin population had been growing larger and larger, now, evil was about to cover the planet. The only way to stop it is to find this weapon these supposed guardians were guarding. A young man named Alex Ironsmith decided to take the journey and to find some help along with him.

Chapter 1: Antarctica - The Ice becomes alive?

Cold and desolate, Antarctica has become smaller and smaller due to the humidity of the planet. Alex sits in the outpost, within the mess hall, thinking of how he will pull off this task. The invites he sent out earlier haven't been replied to yet, has everyone fallen victim to madness already? He didn't know, he was in the middle of Antarctica, the last place anyone would be right now. Alex takes another check on his equipment he has loaded up; dual M1911's, a sawed-off pump shotgun, an M4 assault rifle, and an M700 lever-action sniper rifle. Alongside with a bedroll, a lantern, oil flasks, some rations, and a map. All he did for the next few hours was wait within the mess hall, alone...

Last edited by Alex Ironsmith on November 5th 2013, 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:43 pm

The young female witch who went by the name Banjee had burst through the mess hall door and was running lightly towards Alex with a scrunched up piece of paper rolled up in her hand. She was thankful that not everybody had fallen into the wrath of madness. Wow. It was very surprising to her......almost seemingly impossible.

H-hey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:47 pm

Alex smiled lightly at the girl, he already assumed her to be a witch due to her appearance. "Hi there. Your a witch, aren't you?" He asked just to be completely sure. Also, he was questioned about how she wasn't succumbed to the madness so easily, usually witches were the first to fall to madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:52 pm

Banjee skids to a stop in front of Alex. She unrolled the paper and showed it to him as if she hadn't heard him.

Is this you?

She points to the signature at the bottom of the page that showed his name scrawled across it.

She takes a deep breath and pulls it away to apologize. Her hand pulls the leather jacket she was wearing closer together.

I-I-I'm sorry. I just....

Banjee pauses and sits up slightly.

I am indeed a witch......now let's just hope you don't start throwing pitchforks and spitting bullets at me for saying so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:01 pm

"Nah, I don't mind of witches, my mother was a witch so that makes me a hybrid." Alex smiles to her, he speaks of the truth, he has no quarrel with witches. How this is possible for the Meister/Witch to believe this is odd at first yet it doesn't matter. "And yes, that is my signature."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:04 pm

Banjee grins softly and sits down Indian style on the floor to read over the paper once more. The idea of more 'survivors' was astonishing to her. She would do anything to find more if she ever had the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:09 pm

Alex thought to himself, "How did she make it here alive?" He would never know unless he asked her, but she seemed too active at the moment. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:15 pm

Her eyes flash across the paper with extreme concentration. It was impossible that they hadn't already popped out of her head by now from moving so fast.

Banjee--The name's Banjee. Not much of one, but that's what I've been called for about seventeen years now.

Her fingers tap across the hard floor in patience whilst being cautious to not tune Alex out of what she was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:17 pm

"Tell me about yourself, Banjee?" Alex was curious, this was his standard procedure to meeting new friends; asking information of themselves. This way, he will get to know better of his allies. Other than that, he would be walking blindly with someone he barely knows of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:22 pm

Banjee finally puts the crinkled note back in her pocket and leans back to lie down and focus on the ceiling.

Do you want it from the beginning or just the basics?

If she were to tell him everything, he'd be here for three weeks. Mostly because once she is thrown into one topic, she is stuck there for eternity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:25 pm

"For now, the basics, we are running on a timed schedule. we will get to the details later." Alex replied in a quick manner, then he went to lay back on his chair to prepare for her story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:32 pm

Well......if you want it quick and easy.....

Banjee heaves in a deep, heavy breath and speaks so fast that it may have been almost completely inaudible.

I really prefer cats over dogs, you shouldn't take me seriously a lot, I don't like slutty women......

The talkative teenager continues blabbering on about what might be considered nonsense to anybody but herself. To anybody's surprise, she was antisocial more than half the time when around people that she never knew or spoke to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:37 pm

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........." Alex was stumped, he had no idea what to say to her. She went so fast that he was just out of his head, he even was so confused he fell back on his chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:40 pm

........and I think most people smell like chicken.

She felt proud. In under thirty seconds, she just explained all of her likes, truths, and dislikes. It never occurred to her that she was the only one who knew what she was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. I mean't, what can you do? What are your abilities? Your personal history?" He told her what he really mean't, what he really asked her to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:46 pm

Darn.....and she felt so awesome for a few seconds there.

Do you want it quick?

She was sitting up now with her hands together in front of her on the floor. A bored look spread across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 9:50 pm

"No, be detailed and take your time. Don't go fast this time alright?" Alex asked her in a calm voice to try and get her to calm down. He had never met a witch this hyper before in his life. Actually, she is the second witch he ever met besides his dead mother.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 10:12 pm

Ooc: because this is a major story type thread, I am going to have to ask that you edit the title to say non-canon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 10:23 pm

ooc: non-canon?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 1:05 pm

OOC: Just a quick fact check. Antarctica is mostly rock, and isn't growing smaller per year...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:19 pm

Ooc: non-cannon means that it is not going to affect anything outside of this thread. It will be like none of this actually happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:32 pm

Jet busts in the mess hall on a sled driven by ten penguins which have a fish st the end of a rope tied to a string in Jet's hand "Mush penguins!Mush!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 5:32 pm

Alex sat on his chair with greater hopes, knowing that someone else had not been affected by the madness taking over. With this new guy coming in riding a sled with ten penguins, sure enough he knew this guy was insane in his own way. But has anyone else survived and made it this far besides him and Banjee? "You two are all that's left?" He pointed out at both Banjee and Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 9:34 pm

We might be. I never thought either of you existed. I even thought I was the only one left.

Banjee turns her attention to the crazy man with the penguins and the sled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 9:49 pm

Jet steps off after the penguins stop waddling "I guess so. But I hope not but if it is truethat we are the only ones left that means we can take out Reaver an them but on the other hand they would not be affected most likely but there is a slight chance they might."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)   Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grim Winter: Chapter 1 (Open) (Non-Canon)
Page 1 of 1