Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Alex    Alex  I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2013, 1:22 pm

Name: Alex Kisurgi

Weapon: No current weapon, looking for a sword or scythe

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Alex stands at 6'3" and weighs in at 162 lbs. He's a beanpole with short dark brown hair and green eyes. His skin has a light tan to it. He typically wears a black trench coat that he leaves unbuttoned and open, white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers. He wears glasses because he can't see well out of his right eye and wears a watch on his left wrist because he's left-handed.

Personality: Alex is a highly sociable guy who can become friends with a complete stranger. He usually looks on the bright side of things, but he's also known to weigh his options before making a decision. He loves his music, and usually hangs around his apartment with his buddies listening as well. Alex lives for a good adrenaline rush and is almost always seeking danger. He's a thrill seeker who loves fun, hunting and good food. His one main goal is to become a great meister

History: Alex grew up on a farm in the mid-west United States. He's a great swordsman and scythe user, he knows his hand tools. Though a gifted marksmen in the field of hunting, Alex prefers the use of a sword or a scythe. He's also skilled in setting up traps for catching foes. He loved the farm life but knew there was something more he could be doing.

When he heard that the DWMA was looking for new meisters, Alex knew that his calling had revealed himself and that he found something that he could be good at. He filled out an enrollment form and sent it in. After that he set to packing his bag and then took off. Leaving South Dakota behind, bound for Death City, Nevada... bound for a better life as a meister.

Miscellaneous: Alex plays bass guitar. It sits in a case in his closet when not in use but otherwise he's known to frequent the local basketball court. He has some anger issues that for most part are under control because of his anger management classes he took when he was 15.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Starman55 on March 21st 2016, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex    Alex  I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2013, 5:31 pm

Accepted! I'm starting to wonder if it would be possible to get a group of musical weapons and/or meisters together on a team.... After all, now that I think about it, there's quite a few of those on-site. Either way, he seems like a solid character and it's good that you labled what kind-of weapons he's skilled with! Most people just leave that info out and use whatever they can get their hands on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex    Alex  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:01 pm

Alex  SuBGn35

Star, his weight still seems to be a little low, given his height, honestly; lefties also tend to wear watches on their right wrists.

These little details aside, please run a grammar check and fix the formatting. Thank you!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex    Alex  I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 11:46 am

Since he's based off me, I've updated his height and weight to reflect my actual height and weight. I'm tall skinny and light IRL. As for the watch, again he reflects me and has my little quirk of wearing his watch on his left wrist because left is is dominant side, he chooses to wear his timepiece on his left wrist for convenience.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex    Alex  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 5:54 pm

Alex  SuBGn35

Thank you for making the edits that were previously requested! As of 8/10/2016, he is perfectly in compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex    Alex  I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 9:50 am

Alex  SuBGn35

Starman,

Thank you for your cooperation! As of 10/30/2016, he remains in compliance with the current rules. Please, however, edit the title of his character sheet to include his last name, as we have three or four Alex meisters. Please & thank you!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex    Alex  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex
Page 1 of 1