Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kokoa Minami

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kokoa Minami Empty
PostSubject: Kokoa Minami   Kokoa Minami I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:52 pm

Picture:  http://i.quotev.com/img/q/p/b/3/27170317_5_2901003831_524068.jpg

Minami Kokoa

Meister: None yet.

Weapon Form: Dagger: http://www.calpolykds.com/uploads/2/0/7/3/20739862/5901985_orig.jpg

Saber: http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/disguise/11613-Dragon-Saber-Weapon-large.jpg (Can't control it without soul resonance, she can turn into it but it glitches)

Love Interest: None yet (?)

Appearance: Just like in the picture, is 4'9".

Personality: Kokoa is child-like, she loves sweets and furry animals. She can be stubborn at times, usually when you won't give her something or do something she doesn't want you to. But her tantrums are short and she's joyful most of the time and it's very rare to see her mad (Not tantrum mad, like really mad). She is a little clumsy but will do anything to win battles and train hard. She may depend a little too much on her meister since, like I've mentioned, she is like a child thanks to her parents who have spoiled her a little bit too much. She's really friendly to all and is a little hyper. Gets scared easily but won't back off from a fight in fear of disappointing her meister.

History: She and her sister were both adopted. She is american but her foster parents adopted her and took her to Japan, that's why she has a Japanese name. She lived a happy life with her foster parents and sister who was also adopted, but when she was 13, her sister was taken away by the witches, or so she thought since her sister discovered she's a witch and joined them, but she doesn't know. That night her parents told her she was a weapon's child so she decided to go to DWMA to find her beloved sister. The reason she joined DWMA instead of going to a journey alone is because she knows she needs someone to rely on, she would never be able to do that kind of trip alone.

Miscellaneous: -Knows Japanese, English, Spanish and French.
-When she's in tantrum mode, she inflates her cheeks and frowns while balling her fists.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater~!
Back to top Go down

Kokoa Minami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokoa Minami   Kokoa Minami I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 1:06 pm

First off, the link for the appearence doesn't work unless you copy it and pasts it in the URL. But it doesn't really matter because it's the same as your Avatar. Also, it's usually a good idea to add information to your history BUT you probably should have kept the part about her sister being a witch a secret in the bio.... Not that anyone will hold it against you, but you kind-of just spoiled your own twist, lol! The final criticism I have is that I'm pretty certain that the sword you linked two isn't a saber. I could be wrong, but it looks more like some kind-of scimitar or cutlass or something? It's not a huge deal, but I'm pretty sure sabres are usually straight....

Anyways, now that all the minor gripes are out of the way, accepted! She seems like a good recognizable character who's transformation ability could be potentially used in quite a few intresting ways... like if someone was trying to clash their weapon with the saber, you could just turn it into dagger form and back to get around their attack. Also, I like how her history has a purpose for joining the DWMA, that's always a good thing. I'm not sure if you thought about it, but joining the DWMA could also allow her to find out where the witch is eventually instead of just going around asking about her.

Well, I think that's enough detail to have gone over for now. See you around!
Back to top Go down

Kokoa Minami
Page 1 of 1