Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mah names jojo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 4:21 pm

Whats up people! the names jojoclaw but you can call me jojo or claw xD i prefer jojo tho!
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 4:24 pm

Hello JoJo I am Huntwr but I usually go by TucKiD eelcome to the nuthiuse *give straightjacket* oh shit did I do that right? Lets see here...*starts flipping through papers* Damnit I did it wrong
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 4:30 pm

Whats up tucKID its nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 5:08 pm

Is that your avatar? Soo... big....... SOOO MUCH WHITE!!!! My Eyes!!!!!!!

I'm Deth, resident person who does things and stuff... welcome to the forums, man!
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 5:20 pm

Hai! I'm Waffle Cat. But yew can just call me Waffles. It's nice to meet you! ouo
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 7:16 pm

Lol nice to meet you waffle and deth!
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 7:39 pm

@Jojo

...........dat avatar tho.
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 8:06 pm

Also Jojo you might need to check your spelling in you first post
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 9:02 pm

Hunter wrote:
Also Jojo you might need to check your spelling in you first post
"Huntwr eelcome nuthiuse"

Check your own first bro.

Anyway...

Welcome to the fourms Jojo! I hope you enjoy your time with us. :)
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 9:43 pm

Hi, we already met a while ago! Hehe~!
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 12:56 am

Hey JoJo. I'm DeadEyes, but I prefer to be called Eyes. My main character's name is Katark Hattori. I hope you enjoy roleplaying with us.
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 12:53 am

nice to meet you eyes!

yeah we met already kokoa ^^

Thanks ace!

@waffle you like it?
Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 2:40 am

*Kataro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mah names jojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah names jojo!   Mah names jojo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mah names jojo!
Page 1 of 1