Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE]   Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 12:13 am

Emalia Abbas

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: None yet.

Appearance: Emalia stands at about ---. She has dark brown hair and eyes. Her long hair is usually kept out of her eyes with a tan-ish/brown headband. She generally wears a knee-length black skirt and a tan-ish/brown sweater vest over a plain white t-shirt. She wears brown flats with plain white ankle socks. Her skin is pale from always being inside and she has a rather petite build.

Personality: Ema is a bit shy and tends to keep to herself if she has no reason to talk. She was raised to always wear a smile and greet people with kindness. She speaks very clearly and avoids using slang or words like don't/won't, instead using Do not/will not. She acts very "lady-like" when she can and never hesitates to help someone in need.

Even in the heat of battle she remains smiling,  often showing mercy to a downed foe. This could be seen as a weakness. She will easily forgive most opponents unless they did something very bad to someone.

History: Emalia was born to a family of very wealthy people. Her father worked in the foreign trades industry and her mother was his "perfect lady". In other words, she cooked, cleaned, served meals, used manners, studied other languages, and all around acted perfect. Emalia was home-schooled starting at a young age in the family mansion.  She was taught mathematics, a multitude of sciences, world history, and multiple foreign languages (more on her languages in miscellaneous) by the time she was 15. She loved reading and often visited her father's study to read his books. At age 16 she decided she didn't want the same fate as her mother. When she learned of the dwma she immediately fell in love with the kind of adventure she read about in novels. She talked it over with her parents who, wanting her to be happy, agreed to send her an "allowance" every month so she could attend the DWMA. Now at age 17 she has arrived in Death City and rented a spacious apartment.

Miscellaneous:
• Her theme color is brown.

•Ema speaks 4 languages. English, Japanese, latin, and french. (Latin and japanese are not spoken fluently and english is her first language.)

•Emalia prefers Ema or Emmie.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Of course I have. Also, I love Soul Eater!~"

Last edited by RebelliousAngel on February 23rd 2016, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE]   Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 12:25 am

She feels like a pretty good character! Good personallity, I like that you can see how she's kind-of going against how her father raised her by joining the DWMA (since I assume he's the type of person who's more for women staying in the kitchen and stuff from how his wife's discribed), and I think there's quite a few fun ways this can go regarding future growth.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE]   Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 2:00 am

Dear lord...this characters reaction to Droon would be so funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE]   Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emalia Abbas [INACTIVE]
Page 1 of 1