Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emma Hatsuko

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emma Hatsuko Empty
PostSubject: Emma Hatsuko   Emma Hatsuko I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 5:18 pm

Emma Hatsuko Anime-girl_007

Name Emma Hatsuko

Meister: none quite yet

Weapon Form: Emma turns into a long dagger the size of her meister's forearm ( from elbow to fingertips). The blade is razor sharp, and a bright silver. The handle, is wrapped with a black velvet to give the meister a good grip. The weapon is light, allowing for the meister to move as quickly as possible. During resonance, the dagger will grow to the length of a full size sword and the blade will become wider.

Love Interest:

Appearance: Emma is a short girl, standing only 4' 11. She has long brownish black hair that is typically worn down with shaggy bangs that sometimes blow into her greyish eyes. She normally wears a green/yellow hoody. Under her hoody she usually wears a white tank-top. Her arms, usually remaining hidden, have a few faded scars from the few times the world has been a little to much for emma. She wears thick bracelets on both wrists. She also wears purplish black pants.

Personality: Emma usually portrays a happy attitude, and smiles a lot.  Most people would say shes the happiest she could be... except for the fact that its all an act. In reality emma just pretends to be happy in order to keep from showing others her pain. Sometimes the world just seems like to much, but she sucks it up and deals with it the best she can, sometimes hurting herself in the process. She wants happiness but isnt sure she'll find it. Her true personality is usually only shown when she is, or thinks, she's alone but not always.

History: Emma grew up in a small family, with her mom ,dad,  brother, and baby sister. Her family tried to give her a happy child hood; always taking her places and doing 'normal family stuff'. However, they didnt understand what she really wanted; something she never truely understood herself. One day when she was young, her friend died in an accident and emma's world seemed to be crashing down. That was the first night of the war within herself, the night she first hurt herself. She hated it, hated herself for what she did to herself. Since then she decided to start pretending to be happy, thinking if she acted happy, she would be happy. Sadly that didnt work. Even today she keeps up her act, however, she has a slightly better outlook today than before.

Miscellaneous: She interacts with people, rather well, unless she is in one of her moods where she usually tends to hurt herself and suffer alone.
Have You Read the Rules?
i love soul eater!
Back to top Go down

Emma Hatsuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma Hatsuko   Emma Hatsuko I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:39 pm

Sounds like someone who's REALLY suseptable to madness.... I mean, just a few steps away from going over the edge. I'm not sure exactly where this character will go, but she seems like a pretty delicate one to interract with. Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Emma Hatsuko
Page 1 of 1