Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

????, Avery

Go down 
AuthorMessage

????, Avery Empty
PostSubject: ????, Avery   ????, Avery I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 12:51 am

Name: ????, Avery

Meister: Currently no one

Weapon: Double Sycthe, grey carvings shown on the blades and an eye that appears at the blade's base.

Love Interest: Currently no one

Appearance: Long brown hair that drops passed his shoulders, deep red eyes, a black scarf that covers his lower head, a black trench coat that tightly clings to him, a purple dragon necklace given to him by one of his childhood friends, and a brown cat tail that he was somehow born with. He is tall for his age, around 6' 4'' at least.

Personality: He has a trust problem and is very sensitive about the past. He usually is a happy-go-lucky guy if given the right mood and can sometimes forget about what the current topic is. He has very strong emotions and has a strong passion for anything that he gets into. Whenever he gets angry, he lashes out for a short period before trying to calm down if it's just something that's annoying him, however if it's a grudge, he won't let go even if he is told to. He usually is calm in most cases and is silent most of the time unless is being talked to. He tends to think a lot, usually having some people confuse this as a problem, in which this irritates him.

History: Avery was an orphan when he was young, no idea about who his parents were, nor really caring at that age. He had a strange cat tail as well, though others didn't mind except for the older people. He lived with other orphans as they got along well, except for the older orphans. The older ones were always mean to the young ones, reason is that they thought that they weren't enough to challenge anything.  However, one day, the older ones invited the younger ones to a party.

They thought it was because mother wanted them to throw a party, so they went ahead and went to the party. And it was true, mother did indeed organize the party and made the older invite the younger. Everyone went in, all except Avery,  who the older always picked on for his extreme anger, for having a cat tail and thinking that he doesn't even belong there.

This made Avery sad, but mother tried to let him in, however the older ones were not even listening to mother anymore. They pushed the young one out and had the party without him and locked the door. He banged on the door with his arm, trying to get someone's attention. He then accidentally had a blade shoot out his arm, not knowing that he was a weapon, as it penetrates the door and curves into the room and knocks over a lit candle.

The whole room started to catch fire quickly and suddenly, the ones in the room attempted to put the fire out, but it was too fierce and soon started to overwhelm them all. Avery stood outside as he watched the windows, listening to the screams of his friends, the mother, and the mean older ones. After a while, the flames started to get outside the room, and the fire department of Death City arrived to put out the fire and get Avery out of there.

Years went by after the event, the young man grew to not want to be around others as he was afraid that the same accident would happen again. He doesn't want to be used as a weapon, in an eariler time he was used to kill off civilians by a witch to feed her minions, and made the choice of wanting to become a meister to get revenge on that woman that used him.

Miscellaneous: Nothing of note

Have You Read the Rules?

I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

????, Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????, Avery   ????, Avery I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:32 am

I really don't understand much of the history.... He's used by a witch in the past but he needs to be at a party where for his mother, even though he was an orphan? So he gets angry, accidently knocks over a convieniently placed candle, and kills everyone. It's passable, but, maybe because it's so early, it's just confusing as heck for me to read....

Anyways, onward to the rest of it! I'm assuming he's 1/3 neko or something because he doesn't have cat ears... yet. His personallity's really good, pretty well following how someone who holds in their anger would realistically act, while still allowing for some good chances for funny moments. And his appearence is good enough. The only things I have a problem with is the weapon form could be better defined and the history, but they're pretty minor issues.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

????, Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????, Avery   ????, Avery I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:36 am

The Mother, the person that houses the orphans? Usually referenced as a "Mother" in certain religions. Then again, I'm still in the making of the story, it usually takes me about two to three days to really get a GOOD story up. Then again too, I was writing this when I was dead tired last night. I'll re-write it so that it won't be so confusing ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

????, Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????, Avery   ????, Avery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

????, Avery
Page 1 of 1