Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guander, Arc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Guander, Arc. Empty
PostSubject: Guander, Arc.   Guander, Arc. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:22 pm

Name: Arc Guander

Meister:

Weapon Form: Arc is a modern, black, 44. Magnum revolver. The barrel is a dark red, fading into blue to the black of the rest of the gun; the grip is a dark orange. He is able to fire blasts of his soul wavelength which cause minor burns to whatever is hit; the blasts are able to set flammables like wood on fire if hitting the same spot enough times. The burning effect can be controlled by Arc.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance:Arc is of average height, standing at around 5' 9'' and of an average build, with a mix of agility and strength; His hair is a medium-shortish length and a light golden-brown colour, almost blonde. His eyes are light blue and seem to have a light green sheen to them. Arc usually wears a pair of jeans, a blue shirt and a pick of a number of hoodies with a pair of black trainers as his casual clothes. When on missions he wears a pair of sturdy, black combat boots and a pair of tough brown trousers; he wears a black, long sleeved shirt and a red long-coat which is tattered near the bottom, giving the impression of flowing flames.

Personality: Arc is an enthusiastic person who still seems quite relaxed. He is always up for most challenges due to his pride. Often seen in a random corner listening to music or just making friends; he is not fussy when it comes to people and will try to make friends with most. When in a sticky situation or one that most would be scared in, he stays composed and doesn't show any fear or reaction.

History: Arc had been living quietly with his parents like most teenagers would do before he came to the DWMA; Not aware that he was a weapon for the first 15 years of his life, he finally found out when a known murdered had broken into his house and already slaughtered his father. He ran into the gore spattered room to find a twisted individual devouring his fathers soul. He started to assault the armed killer but to no avail and after a long fight, his found that his hand had turned to his weapon form. He used said weapon to kill the killer, after which he also destroyed the red orb suspended in the air through the sheer sorrow and anger of losing his father. After his fathers funeral, he left to study in the DWMA for what better place to go when you are a weapon and trying to escape the place where you saw your father ripped to shreds?

Miscellaneous: When resonating souls with a meister, Arc's barrel lengthens, gains a high powered, adjustable scope and a grip underneath the barrel. The accuracy of his shots increases, as does the damage they deal. After six shots, Arc returns to normal.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!!"

Last edited by Arc on August 20th 2015, 2:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Guander, Arc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guander, Arc.   Guander, Arc. I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 9:20 pm

When you say that the wavelength bullets act "as a magnum bullit would" or that they can act like "armour piercing rounds"... what exactly do you mean? I just want to get a scale of how dangerous this weapon is since guns that act as guns have REALLY overpowered potential.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Guander, Arc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guander, Arc.   Guander, Arc. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 2:44 am

Means that they do the same damage as the normal bullets would do. And I removed the AP thing.
Back to top Go down

Guander, Arc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guander, Arc.   Guander, Arc. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 8:58 am

The thing is, though, normal bullets tend to kill people instantly and can't exactly be dodged.... So you would shoot at the enemy from a distance and, unless they could BS dodging it matrix-style, instantly win.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Guander, Arc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guander, Arc.   Guander, Arc. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 11:56 am

They wouldn't go as fast and bullets only kill people instantly when hitting vitals, though...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Guander, Arc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guander, Arc.   Guander, Arc. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:05 pm

I changed it completely. Now is it fine?
Back to top Go down

Guander, Arc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guander, Arc.   Guander, Arc. I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:14 pm

Ok, accepted! The character looks really cool and the resonance is awesome, being really potentially useful for a ranged weapon. The personallity is alright and, while a good motivation, the revenge thing feels a little too simple for history. I mean, it works, and it would be a potent problem, but after a while it's a little tiring to read "A kishin killed my parents so I wanted to fight them." But it's still a decent character who I can see working well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guander, Arc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guander, Arc.   Guander, Arc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guander, Arc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Dropped Weapons-
Jump to: