Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-Cupid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anti-Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Cupid   Anti-Cupid I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:56 pm

Name: Anti-Cupid [Ax] for short))

Overview: A evil kishin egg has been spotted in the allies of big cities like New York. AX is a girl who is beautifully blond and hidden in with the vast crowds of poor people in ragadee clothing.  She has dark brown eyes with dark red hidden in them, be quick, AX will not stand by for to long! Save the Love that spreads across the nation!

More Info: Back when AX was still a human she had a wonderful life and was a strong meister at the DWMA but lost the man she loved and rages the world with her new found anti hate arrows that cancel out any love towards someone.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Anti-Cupid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Cupid   Anti-Cupid I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:39 am

I would assume an Anti-Hate arrow would get rid of hatred instead of causing it, but whatever. First mission approved!
Back to top Go down

Anti-Cupid
Page 1 of 1