Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fallout. ( currently open! )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

fallout. ( currently open! ) Empty
PostSubject: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:53 pm

war... war never changes.
the world ended just as he had expected to many humans not enough space or recourses. in the end the details were trivial. death city was one of the worst places struck, japan fearing the weapon and meister teams from America bombed the same place three times. those who survived did so in underground vaults.
to make your character pleas fill this out.
s.p.e.c.i.a.l.
strength 5
endurance 5
intelligence 5
agility 5
perception 5
charisma 5
luck 5
you get 5 more points to put in these stats and they will be measured when you want to do something involving them. you can take points out of certain stats and add them into others.
you can also tag 3 skills.
speech
repair
computers/science
guns
energy wepons
survival
unarmed
speech
medicine
melee wepons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:50 pm

Arthur
strength 7
endurance 8
intelligence 6
agility 6
perception 5
charisma 4
luck 4
melee wepons
guns
survival

ben
s.p.e.c.i.a.l.
strength 3
endurance 3
intelligence 10
agility 8
perception 6
charisma 5
luck 5
science
unarmed
energy wepons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:04 pm

Jet
Strength 4
Endurance7
Intelligence4
Agility10
Perception5
Charisma5
Luck5
Guns
Survival
Melee weapons

Last edited by Hunter on December 21st 2013, 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:14 pm

Ms.Metzger
strength 8
endurance 7
intelligence 5
agility 5
perception 5
charisma 5
luck 5
Unarmed
Melee Weapons
Repair

Last edited by Connor on December 18th 2013, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:38 pm

ok. conor you have 1 extra point because you took away from luck. jet you have way to many leftover points with your low luck. I'd recommend not touching you luck because characters are much more likely to miss, fall trip, explode or get struck by lightning with a luck of one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:42 pm

fixed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:44 pm

ok you are good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:35 pm

Ok better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:06 pm

well, yes but you still have 5 points left!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:13 pm

Done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:05 pm

ok you are good. are both of you fermiler with the fallout universe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 5:24 pm

A little I know some enemies and a few towns and guns that is it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 7:04 pm

I've only played new Vegas but I know the backstory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 7:08 pm

well here's the story. each of us were born in vault 101. your born in the vault you die in the vault. everyone when they turn ten in given a pip boy 3000. a wrist held computer. in this world the transformer was never invented so computers are advanced but huge. let's start immidently shall we?
Arthur woke up in a puddle of sweat. he had checked the clock. 5:00 in the morning, way to early for any civilized person to be awake. the alarm was blaring there was some kind of emergency. he rolled out of bed and saw a note. Arthur no time to explain, get whoever you can and get out of the vault, this is an emergency. if you cannot get out now then you will die! it was written in his dads hand writing. he sent out a call on his pip boy to all of his friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:15 pm

Jet wakes up with a yawn with Arthur calling him so he answers "Yeah what do you need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 11:22 pm

A guard in riot armor pounds on Arthurs door. " get over to my quarters, please hurry, this is an emergency. " the man used a security override on the door. " Pack your things and regroup, we're getting out of the vault! " everyone heard it, that was the end of the call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:13 pm

Jet gets his jumpsuit on and starts rummaging through his drawers finding a baseball bat and a few caps heads to Arthur's house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:45 pm

Laura picked up her butchers knife that she kept hidden and made her way to ben's room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 3:46 pm

there were sighs of a struggle at Arthurs ' house ' and Arthurs voice could be heard. " Oh come on, why would you do that? "
bens house looked undisturbed. however the door was open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 3:53 pm

Jet busts into Arthur's house mad starts looking for Arthur baseball bat at the ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 4:25 pm

one of the security guards was tearing apart Arthurs room looking for something. when jet comes in he looks away and Arthur jumps on his strangling him with the cuffs. " HIT HIM NOW!!! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:16 pm

Jet raises the bat "Here's the pitch!" He swings and hits the guard upside the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:36 pm

the guard is wearing a helmet witch greatly diminishes the damage. Arthur reached for a bottled ship and hit him over the head. the guard was dazed and the bottle broken. Arthur drove it into his neck... the man fell over. Arthur just stood there looking at the blood in his hands trembling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:34 am

Jet says "Arthur we have to get out of here. Wait a second." He searches the body finally finding the guard's caps and takes then he says "Let's get Ben and get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:48 am

Ooc: they don't use bottle caps as currency in the vault. They use ration coupons.
" o-ok. " says Arthur walking to Bens place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fallout. ( currently open! )   fallout. ( currently open! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fallout. ( currently open! )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next