Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) Empty
PostSubject: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:34 pm

So today was peaceful and tranquil, Alex sat in his home all nice and quiet. That was the problem, it was too quiet. Alex still to this very day had refused to realize that he had no family left alive and he was all that was left of his family tree. All of his family was gone, his mother and father too. And his mother was a witch. It was too intense for a young teen like Alex. He is sixteen and never he had celebrated a birthday, even with his family. He never celebrated a single holiday with anyone. But sometimes he liked to be alone on holidays because he was used to it. Snow had covered the outside of the apartment, December finally held it's promise of a white Christmas. But Alex was once again alone...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:43 pm

Kotori wandered the the streets of an unfamiliar town. It was cold so she was wearing her witches cloak over her dress with the hood up. Her hat was in the bag that rest on her back and the baggy cloak dragged behind her on the ground and the sleeves hung at her sides, hiding her small hands. She was alone and rather cold at that. Nobody was outside to play with her.

"Hello? Anybody there? It's cold put here..." She called. A friend with a warm house would be nice about now. There wasn't even anywhere the young witch could go to hide from the snow that covered her feet under the cloak. Sandals were horrid in the winter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:48 pm

Alex heard a little girl's voice outside, he was concerned. It was too cold out for a child to be playing in the snow, especially how it was almost nine o'clock at night. It was either someone lets her inside or she will freeze to death. Alex didn't want to have a guilty conscience on his mind for leaving a little girl outside. So he made his way to the door and put his jacket on, hoping to keep warm. Alex opened the front door of his apartment and saw the little girl outside, looking for someone to play with. "Hey! It's too cold out! Where are your parents?!" He asked.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:55 pm

Kotori turned to see a young boy in the doorway. "What parents?" Kotori naively called back as if he knew her. She smiled at the boy. Finally someone to play with maybe? She shuffled over to the boy and stood on the opposite side of the sidewalk from him so they could talk easier. Curiously Kotori looked the boy up and down. He seemed harmless enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:58 pm

Alex was shocked, the girl had no parents? Like him? He wanted to be generous to the young girl, making sure she could stay safe. It wasn't right for a little girl like her to be all alone out here, yet again, how did she end up out here alone? That didn't matter right now, what mattered was that she was somewhere safe. "You want to come inside?" He motioned his arm into his apartment, to indicate his invitation to her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:20 pm

Kotori's face lit up. Somewhere warmer than outside? That was great! "Can I please?" She asked, scooting her small cloak-covered body into the apartment building. Once inside she slung her bag to her hand from her shoulders. She would put her hat back on once they got to his apartment. "Thank you!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:25 pm

Alex had closed the door after the cute little girl entered his apartment. "Your welcome." He replied to her. Afterwards, Alex had went into the kitchen and had pre-made hot chocolate ready. He took a mug of hot chocolate and gave it to Kotori. But he didn't stay for her to enjoy the hot chocolate, he actually went in the living room again and sat on the couch. Alex had his entire apartment already set up for a party, signs saying "Family Reunion." Yet there was no one here but the little girl and him. It was sad really. No one was coming to his family reunion.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:31 pm

Kotori took the cocoa and set it next to her. She took off her cloak to reveal her purple dress and pulled her black pointed hat from the bag, placing it lightly atop her black har and adjusting it for comfort. She tucked her cloak into the bag and set it in a corner. Kotori picked up her cocoa, took a sip, and walked into the room the boy had went to. "Were you having a party?" She asked, a smile across her face. She loved parties. Even if it was... Small?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:37 pm

Alex at first had a face that was excited and anticipated, but after a while he then was sad. He wanted to throw a family reunion party but instead had realized all his family was dead. All alone, Alex then turned and laid down on his couch, upset. "No.... It was supposed to be a family reunion but none of my family are alive..." He was tearing from his eyes, very upset.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:42 pm

Kotori looked at the boy. "Daddy left me with a lady and she threw me out. She said she don't like my magic. Then I got lost and now I can't find home and..." She frown as the boy began to cry. She teared up as well. She missed him, the man she calls daddy. She had tried looking for him before but it had been too long and she had traveled too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:48 pm

Alex felt sorry for her more than himself. He got up from the couch and hugged her to make sure they both wouldn't get worse. Yet Alex was curious, where does this little girl live anyway? How did she make it this far? What kind of magic could she do? Alex was curious since he was half witch. But to cheer her up, he then let go of her when he hugged her and began to pronounce a spell. "I cast this spell to be bright, I speak out loud to show the light." And as soon as he finished, a bright white orb of light popped up on his hand, hovering above his skin.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:54 pm

Kotori hugged him back before he pulled away and made a light appear in his hand. She wiped the tears off her face and giggled lightly. "That's a neat trick..." She said with a slight smile. "You can do magic too? I can only do little tricks." She told him. It was an interesting trick. She wondered how long it took to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 12:44 pm

Alex smiled to see this little witch happy, it made him feel better for making a young child like her happy. In a way, it made him think of Eve, she was happy just like Eve was. Although Eve is dead, Alex felt happy in a way that Eve was still with him. Yet it still bothered him about her being an orphan. "Where do you live? Do you have a home?" He asked. He wanted to be sure she was safe somewhere, otherwise he'd offer the guest bedroom to her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:47 am

Kotori paused to think. Her little mind took a minute to process. "I like to make homes." She said happily, as though it was compleately natural. She looked to the boy. He seemed very kind. Maybe he could be a new friend?

(Sorry. Short post but I'm a bit asleep in the brain lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)   Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ironsmith Family Reunion (That's funny, his entire family is dead)
Page 1 of 1