Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calbur Martin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Calbur Martin Empty
PostSubject: Calbur Martin   Calbur Martin I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 6:44 pm

Calbur Martin Kuni-blush
closet picture that matchs his discription clothes wise I could find:

Name: Surname: Martin, Forename: Calbur (nicknames: Cal and Excalibur)

Meister: Rowan Schultz 

Weapon Form: Calbur Martin 287322-616_super
In his weapon form he can making small barriers of light to protect his meister from some single attacks but during Soul Resonance he covers his mister in an armour of golden light and his blade becomes covered in whitish blue light which looks like fire which can be projected as a projectile by cutting the air (it is light aka laser not fire) and is able to perform a King Slayer strike (basically a sword version of the which hunter slash scythe-meisters use during soul resonance) by slashing or stabbing the air.

Light armour:

Love Interest: Violet

Appearance:  though he is 16 he looks 18 and is 6 foot and 2 inches tall, his weight is64 kilograms, wavy (curly when wet or damp) dark brown hair and turns normal brown in the sun. He has bright sapphire blue eyes skin tone is naturally light tan. He usually wears a long dark blue peacoat with red decal (winter or on a cold day), stone washed denim jeans, black one star converse , white dress shirt underneath a dark brown swallow tailed waist coat with a pale sky blue silk neck tie. He has the build of and 19 year old male.

Personality: He is quiet, noble, loyal, caring, humble, acts depressed, shy, timid, socially awkward (at the moment due to isolation),acts  level headed and is very over protective of his friends and those he considers close to him or in his mind a good person (if they are threatened he most likely acts rashly and become hot headed). He likes spicy food, mild weather, finding a new way to use a move. He dislikes bullies, bitter food and giving up (but will if he has to protect someone), when people doesn’t listen to him, being alone due to his Monophobia.

History: He woke up one day in England in the ruins of a medieval kingdom with his head stuck in-between a massive cack in bolder having no memory of who he was. A homeless man named Martin who lived in the ruins helped him out of the rock. Martin named him Excalibur as tribute to the sword of King Arthur in the legends but changed it to Calbur after his own suggestion and then it was then shortened down to Cal. He travelled with Martin and took his name as his sure name, Martin was then murdered by a kishin egg when they were passing through Death City after stowing away on a cargo ship and then got lucky from not getting eaten himself after trying to fight it using his hands before killing it when his hand suddenly turned into the blade of his weapon form (similar to how Soul can turn his arm into a scythe blade).

Miscellaneous: he has a strong mix of an east coast American, Irish and English accent. his nationality is unknown. He is an excellent chief and sketch artist, but prefers to draw manga.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater

theme music:

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 5th 2014, 5:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Calbur Martin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calbur Martin   Calbur Martin I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:53 pm

I kind-of considered holding the bio back because the SE universe already has an Excallibur that lives in a cave behind the school, but I guess there's no problem being nicknamed after the character. Other than that, he feels pretty noble and fits the traditional view of the legendary weapon. And I really think the whole barrier thing and the ability to form light armor could be pretty cool if used right.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Calbur Martin
Page 1 of 1