Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ujiami Ratagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ujiami Ratagi Empty
PostSubject: Ujiami Ratagi   Ujiami Ratagi I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 7:56 pm

Ujiami Ratagi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXaq5dzKUm9uEpl5WdZ0pq6z2zrl7tmXKEDXtLxSYq0c__36OEgw

Ujiami Ratagi

Weapon
N/A

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Has short blonde hair that is  straight. Usually wears a gray hoodie with black jeans and black sneakers. Also stands 6'2, but looks slightly young for his age. He is usually viewed as handsome, and doesn't usually wear a hood.

Personality
Jokes alot, cares about his friends and will protect his weapon through think and thin.

History
Has been born into a family that are very successful meisters, but his two older sibling died while fighting a witch. He has been a meister for 3 years now at the DWMA.

Other
Anything else goes here

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

AND DONT FORGET THE THEME SONG!

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ujiami Ratagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ujiami Ratagi   Ujiami Ratagi I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 11:45 am

CHARACTER CLEAN-UP

All of his descriptive portions need to be expanded.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ujiami Ratagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ujiami Ratagi   Ujiami Ratagi I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:05 pm

Ujiami Ratagi SuBGn35

Phoenix, this whole thing needs work. The formatting is good, but it needs a grammar run through, as well as expansions on the descriptive sections.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ujiami Ratagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ujiami Ratagi   Ujiami Ratagi I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 5:56 am

Ujiami Ratagi SuBGn35

The above changes still need to be made.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ujiami Ratagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ujiami Ratagi   Ujiami Ratagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ujiami Ratagi
Page 1 of 1