Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twin Weapons Rena and Misa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twin Weapons Rena and Misa Empty
PostSubject: Twin Weapons Rena and Misa   Twin Weapons Rena and Misa I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:12 pm

Twin Weapons Rena and Misa <a href=Twin Weapons Rena and Misa 4378229600_b01782620a_zps4fa0a289

Name (Maebara, Rena)

Age: (18. [She is 27 minutes older than her twin sister])

Meister: (Alex Ironsmith)
Twin Weapons Rena and Misa <a href=Twin Weapons Rena and Misa Chakrams_zpsf57d997c
Weapon Form: (Rena shares the same weapon form as her sister, with them both transforming into chakrams. These are circular weapons with handles in the center and sharp protrusions on the outside. In combat they are usually thrown and return to the user, sort of like a boomerang. The sisters weigh the same and in weapon form look nearly identical, so telling them apart like this can be tricky.)

Twin Weapons Rena and Misa <a href=Twin Weapons Rena and Misa Rena_zpsadd65ff7
Appearance: (Rena is depicted as the sister on top, wearing white, in the picture. She has honey brown long hair, light violet eyes, and a petite figure. She stands 5' 4 inches tall, a half inch taller than her sister. Her favorite color is white and she dresses in it practically all the time. The scar Rena carries was done by Misa and depicts a bird rising from flames, this scar is located at the top of her right shoulder.)

Personality: (Rena, despite being slightly older, has the more naive personality. She counts wins early and does not easily accept defeat. She often teases her sister for being so mopey, but understands that Misa's point of view differs from hers. Rena is quick to trust others, but will carry a grudge for even the slightest misunderstanding.)

History: (Rena and Misa's parents died in a kishin related death when they were young and they were left orphaned. Their mother’s customs dictated that both girls had to undergo a painful scarring ritual as children, and their father believed that leaving them in the wilderness for extended periods of time without supplies built character. It was on one of these fatherly outings that the parents were murdered, and the girls came back to find a terrible murder scene. This scarred Misa deeply, but left Rena only burning for vengeance. After discovering their weapon abilities they headed to Death city in hopes of finding a meister.)

Miscellaneous: (Rena's goal is to eliminate any and all sources of madness to prevent deaths like those of her parents, this can be seen as a personal weakness.)

Name (Maebara, Misa)

Age: (18, [ She is 27 minutes younger than her twin, Rena])

Meister: (Alex Ironsmith)
Twin Weapons Rena and Misa <a href=Twin Weapons Rena and Misa Chakrams_zpsf57d997c
Weapon Form: (Misa shares the same weapon form as her sister, with them both transforming into chakrams. These are circular weapons with handles in the center and sharp protrusions on the outside. In combat they are usually thrown and return to the user, sort of like a boomerang. The sisters weigh the same and in weapon form look nearly identical, so telling them apart like this can be tricky.)

Love Interest: (None as of yet)

Twin Weapons Rena and Misa <a href=Twin Weapons Rena and Misa Misa_zpsd1a58eae
Appearance: (Misa is depicted as the girl at the bottom of the picture, wearing black. She has dirty blonde hair that is usually pulled up so as to not get in the way. She has light violet eyes and a petite build. She stands 5' 3 ½ inches tall, a half inch shorter than her sister. She is usually seen wearing black as it is her favorite color, and despises the color pink. Misa’s scar was done by their mother and depicts a dragon rising from flames, this is located on her left shoulder.)

Personality: (Misa is often seen as a pessimist, though she is truly kind and caring, she doesn't show it a lot. It may take quite a bit to gain her trust, but once you have it, she’s with you until the end. Misa tends to evaluate every situation she is in and can accept defeat easier than her sister. Her evaluations can come in handy as she notices things others tend to overlook.)

History: (Rena and Misa's parents died in a kishin related death when they were young and they were left orphaned. Their mother’s customs dictated that both girls had to undergo a painful scarring ritual as children, and their father believed that leaving them in the wilderness for extended periods of time without supplies built character. It was on one of these fatherly outings that the parents were murdered, and the girls came back to find a terrible murder scene. This scarred Misa deeply, but left Rena only burning for vengeance. After discovering their weapon abilities they headed to Death city in hopes of finding a meister.)

Miscellaneous: (Misa sees Rena's goal as being ridiculous as madness can never be truly destroyed, but she would never tell her sister this in fear of hurting her.)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by PikaDementia on December 27th 2013, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Weapons Rena and Misa   Twin Weapons Rena and Misa I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:55 pm

Each section much be at least one decent paragraph long please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Weapons Rena and Misa   Twin Weapons Rena and Misa I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 11:30 pm

I thought I covered enough info. :/ I like to condense it so its short and to the point, but if you still think i need to add more, I shall do so.
*Edit: I added a bit more so I hope that made it better :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Weapons Rena and Misa   Twin Weapons Rena and Misa I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 12:20 am

I would like them a little bit longer please, sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Weapons Rena and Misa   Twin Weapons Rena and Misa I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 12:28 am

I can't think of anything else, and adding more would just water it down. I looked at your old applications for reference and I think mine should be okay. There is enough information there to at least get started, as each section that needs it is at least one paragraph (4-5 sentences) long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Weapons Rena and Misa   Twin Weapons Rena and Misa I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 6:09 pm

I apologize but my character apps are not in proper quality at the moment for they were made long before the rule was invented, however I suppose I'll let this be approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Weapons Rena and Misa   Twin Weapons Rena and Misa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin Weapons Rena and Misa
Page 1 of 1