Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cecil Alabaster

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cecil Alabaster Empty
PostSubject: Cecil Alabaster   Cecil Alabaster I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 1:45 am

Cecil Alabaster <a href=Cecil Alabaster Bibvibjtbvjebrcbipwbvbiw3pb_zpsd7e763c9

Name (Alabaster, Cecil)

Meister: (None as of yet)

Cecil Alabaster <a href=Cecil Alabaster Final_Fantasy__Buster_Sword_by_Kenshiro_FDP_zps42f3a0f1
Weapon Form: (Cecil’s weapon form resembles that of a buster blade. These giant swords are very heavy and hard to wield. Cecil’s form measures 9 feet in the blade and has a 3 foot spear style hilt. He has a common issue of being stuck in the ground because of his weight and when he transforms back into a person, he looks like an ostrich with his head stuck in the ground.)

Love Interest: (Anything Shiny)

Appearance: (Cecil is a staggering 6 foot 9 inches(explains his weapon type). He is a husky guy but hides it well by keeping himself very active. He was scarred in the explosion that sent his mother into a coma, these burns are on the left side of his face and chest. He vainly attempts to hide the scar on his face with his unruly dirty blonde hair and becomes self-conscious when someone mentions it. Even though he is a weapon he carries a small sword that was his fathers.)

Personality: (He is a strong willed young man with an uncanny desire to slay witches and excoriate any kishins that may happen to be looking his way. Though he wants to slay these beings more than anything else, he is scared easily and will run from battle. In fact he runs from seemingly innocent things as well (rabbits being an example). Loyal through and through he will face his fears when it truly matters. Cecil carries a strong hatred for his witch blood and refuses to practice magic of any kind, instead relying on his powers as a weapon.)

History: (Cecil’s parents fell in love despite their differences, his father being a witch and his mother being a weapon, and brought him into the world a half-blood. When Cecil was still a child, his mother was put into permanent coma by a prank his paternal aunts attempted (they were at a party and put too much magic into a spell bomb it exploded on his mother and him). His father left after the accident, not wanting to see his wife in a coma or his scarred son. Because of this Cecil has a deep seeded hatred for witches of any type especially those who practice animal skin shifting as his father’s family does. Over time Cecil’s witch relatives were killed off, leaving no one to extract his vengeance on but a cousin who doesn’t know he’s alive (Vanouri Alabaster) and any random witch or kishin. )

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul eater"" />
Back to top Go down

Cecil Alabaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Alabaster   Cecil Alabaster I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:11 pm

I'm looking forward to this cousin rivalry >=D
Back to top Go down

Cecil Alabaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Alabaster   Cecil Alabaster I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:05 pm

Love Intrest: Anything Shiny

I would make a joke about how shiny people aren't that common, but people turn into weapons on a daily basis so he could actually find a shiny person just walking around.... Anyways, accepted! I like how he's not really a perfect character, he has some fun personallity traits and stuff. The history is sort-of weak, IDK how the magic bomb would put his mother into an eternal un-fixable coma, but it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cecil Alabaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Alabaster   Cecil Alabaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecil Alabaster
Page 1 of 1