Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Harbinger of Despair

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Harbinger of Despair Empty
PostSubject: The Harbinger of Despair   The Harbinger of Despair I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 7:09 pm

Name: Nathaniel Brown "The Harbinger of Despair"

Overview: He's an anger-able man with sand-colored eyes and shoulder-length, wavy, silky, black hair with a red streak worn in a short ponytail. He has a boyish build, appearing to only be 15, though he's 29. He prefers poisonous attacks and weaponry. His complicated clothing is a black and royal blue pinstripe suit that's laden with hidden surprises. He's vicious, with 32 victims' blood on his hands, as well as various other crimes besides murder. He's been accused of Rape, Burglary, and assault. No ordinary prison could hold him, he escaped everyone who captured him.

Location: North America, High in the Colorado Rockies, his secret lair

Spoiler:
Brown is very deadly, he has three major weapons, a black bladed tanto, and dual Bowie Knives (all 3 laced with a blend of deadly toxins, but as said in his description, his suit is laden with weapons, hidden blade in the right sleeve, hidden gun in the left. His weapon powers revolve around his blades: Venom Slicer, Toxic Jab, and Tainted Slash. But he is skilled hand to hand combat as well. Watch out!

Back to top Go down

The Harbinger of Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger of Despair   The Harbinger of Despair I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:58 pm

Yeah, I think 3 stars sounds right for someone with poisoned hidden wapons but noreal special abilities. Fifth mission accepted!
Back to top Go down

The Harbinger of Despair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Teams, Missions, Factions, and Clubs :: Missions :: Kishin (Egg) Missions :: Accepted Missions-
Jump to: