Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack on St. David's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Attack on St. David's Empty
PostSubject: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 12:34 am

Cyle Diederick looked across his first hunting ground. This place was perfect! He had sought out the smallest town in England and cut off all the internet and phone lines, isolating the town. They were holding some sort of annual festival, Diederick walked on stage during a pause between speakers; his natural confidence and fine clothing making the audience believe he was only another announcer or some such.
He sweeps a cold gaze across the audience and begins to speak into the mike, his voice echoing in an baritone English accent "Hello citizens of St. David's. I would like to begin by thanking you for coming to this event, I know it was quite a lot of trouble for many of you to get here, as it was for myself..." He says with a small, knowing smile. He looks over his shoulder, thinking of the guards he killed to get backstage. The scheduled speakers appeared to be confused by his presence "But I hope that this event will be well worth it, and that this will be a night you will never forget!"
The audience cheers, and the mayor approaches the podium with his speech cards in hand, his other one reaching forward to shake his hand .
When he does he senses the mans confusion, feels his sweaty palms, and smiles indulgently when steam rises from the now screaming mayors eyeballs as his blood boils in his head.
He collapses to his knees, hand still grasping that of Clyde, now in a submissive gesture.
Clyde plucks the soul from the mayors body and pops it in his mouth.

The audience erupts in panic.

Ooc: soul count at 4: 3 guards, 1 mayor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 4:21 pm

DID YOU SEE THAT, HIS EYES MELTED RIGHT OUT OF HIS HEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Indeed, quite a beautiful display of murder. I'd give it and 8 for form and a 9 for location. The two voices agreed, while their body didn't quite feel the same. "He might have done an okay job, the fact still remains that 1, he killed a man, and 2, he almost ruined my plane ride!" He seethed from atop a building. He pulled off his cheese launcher from his back, and aimed it at a certain flamer. "DROWN FIRE FACE!" He yelled as he fire 10 gallons at the man.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:14 pm

Diederick creates a barrier of shadow, stopping the cheese man huh? That is decidedly odd. He thinks while converting the barrier into a large spike and directing it at his attacker and he appears to be speaking gibberish to... Poor thing has gone mad. he launches 4 more shadows at various members of the panicked crowd, impaling them and dragging their souls back to Cyle where he proceeds to eat them .

Ooc:8 souls

You are aware that this is a different character, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:22 pm

Shadow wall, nic-DODGE! She cut herself off to yell at our poor host. He dives forwards off of the roof, rolling to avoid damage. Nice. "Wait, you're not flame freak, dang it!" He complains, running towards the guy who has elemental powers. See, even the old dude is calling you crazy. Quite. He ignores us and continues to run at the man. He fires another shot at the man before running around to the side of the stage, through the panic and the gore.

Ooc: Yes, but I didn't really care. Also, only red is talking.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:51 pm

Diederick retracts his shadows and fires all 8 into the crowd, bringing him another 8 souls while he waits, hands calmly folded behind his back, for his opponent to get close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:22 pm

It looks like his shadow limit is eight. He could be hiding his ability or reducing it since he's only shooting fish in a barrel. The voices debated, trying to help their host. He had just reached the stairs and started running up them. He had long since put away his launcher and pulled out two of his short swords. He had the man in his sights again. "It's about time you fell to the blades of Nevermore shadow wielder!" He charged, slashing the blade in his right hand at the man.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:47 pm

Diederick quickly eats the souls as the man swings a blade at him, he extends a shadow to take the hit for him while he grabs at the mans wrist with a smirk " if I didn't know better, I might think you had never seen combat; your not with the academy are you?" While he occupies himself with the fight, he launches another four Shades and obtains another four souls "I do hope you're not trying to save anyone, because you aren't doing a very good job."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:54 pm

"Screw saving people, that's a hero's job, I just don't like you." His grin grows cold as his words leave his lips. A blade quickly extends from his wrist, aiming for the man's torso.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 7:24 pm

Ooc: 20 souls! Nevermind the counting, I'm just trying to keep track of'em

Diederick is caught off guard, hastily defending himself with a shadow and stumbling to the ground. He launches all 20 of the shadows at once to distract him while he stands up and regains his composure "at least your death will be going towards a good cause..." The shadows follow his movements, ensuring that he must fight them as he can't escape. "If you aren't part of the academy and you didn't know who I was until recently, what brought you to the smallest town in England? It's hardly the sort of place people visit for fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:07 pm

Freaking shadows! The blood thirsty one complained, with this old gent agreeing. He retracts his blade form back into his body as quickly as he shot it. He jumps back, dodging three spikes. Quickly throwing the swords at the spikes, hitting two, he pulls out his guns, and fires four rounds at the shadows, hitting two. He shoots another four rounds at the tracking shadows, luckily hitting three, before jumping into the crowd. "Somehow I know I'm gonna be blamed for this..." He whined, but still had his cold, face-splitting grin on. Five of shadows killed some crowd members, killing an old lady, her husband, two middle aged men, and another old woman.

The five shadows returned after hitting something. Eight left. The three that he dodged came flying at him, right out of left field. He shoots his blade out of his left arm and breaks them all. He continues his swing to take out the last five shadows. He returns his now empty guns back to his large, straitjacket sleeves. After he stops to regain his breath, the man starts to speak to him. "Well you see, pant, I recently caused a bit of a ruckus back in London, gasp, and now I'm lying low so I can either A, get out of here, or B, borrow another plane. It's kinda crazy, you destroy one national monument and suddenly no one is willing to let you have your plane privileges. I mean the school with the illegal child soldiers and the freaky child experiments that turn into weapons didn't take away my plane rights, and I crashed into them TWICE!" He ranted.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:19 pm

"Oh did you?" He says, savoring the souls procured for him by the strangers evasion "how about making trouble elsewhere, and I give you a free ride? Mind you, I have a rather specific place in mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:28 pm

"So let me get this straight, you want me to come with you, to I don't know where to do I don't know what, after you tried to kill me." He looks at the man with a blank look that only reached his eyes, not at all affecting his wicked grin. "Eh, why not, I've got nothing better to do. What did you have in mind?" If it was possible, the grin on his face grew.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 9:45 pm

"You seem to be fairly straight forward so I will tell you plainly: I want you to inflict as much destruction on the DWMA as you possibly can . Do you think you can do that?""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 10:35 pm

It seems like you're getting the raw end of the deal on this. Other then the fighting, you get higher on the wanted list for free. I want something. The voices once again agreed. "Well, what are you going to give me? I'm the one doing the dirty work while your plans further along, or, something. Never been one to plan. Anyway, what are you gonna give me?" He demanded, his face shadowed over by his white hat.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:55 pm

"A plane ride there and the satisfaction of watching those shibusen pigs suffer. I have another person at work in the city as well. He will create the real death toll, but you will be the face of their suffering. When the press reacts to this you are to tell them one thing." He says with fervor "The finale is coming." He calms down a bit and puts his hands back behind him "you will, of course, tell them that I sent you; in return I see no reason not to let you keep the plane.... As well as several million u.s. Dollars." He pauses to let it sink in "I am very wealthy, as I'm sure you have noticed, so if there is anything in particular that you want, I will, rest assured try my best to provide it." He takes a breath and smirks slightly "how does that sound? I know you are fond of crashing planes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:15 pm

That offer.... You're taking it. You. Are. Taking it. She said in a tone that left no room for argument. They did say that we only couldn't 'borrow' a plane, but if he gives it to us, now that's an entirely different situation altogether. He starts to chuckle. It starts slow at first, bit it gets faster, and louder. After a few seconds, he is in full blown hysterical laughter, holding his gut. After about a minute, he calms down, but his smile is now literally going from ear to ear. "Oh, oh I'm going to enjoy this. Fine, I'll do it. Just so long as I have a way out of there after I give your message, then I'm all for this little plan of yours. But I still kinda need your name to tell them who sent me." He says, as he hops to the stage and collects his weapons, returning then to his sleeves. His eyes never leaving the man for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:29 pm

"I am Sir Clyde Diederick." He says with a chuckle for the man's enthusiasm. "You're plane is the private jet in bay E55 in the town just north of here. On the plane you will find the money and food and drinks. I need you to get there and cause as much mayhem as possible soon, my other...associate will meet you when you arrive." He turns to go with a small knowing smile a productive day indeed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:41 pm

"Well don't you work fast. Really. I mean, did you have this planed ahead of time? Did you know I would be here? ARE YOU PSYCHIC?" He yelled the last bit, holding his face with his right hand and pointing at him with his left. "No, if you were you would have gotten better help. Unless, that's what yo want me to think.... Who are you working for!? And which way is north!?" He screamed at the surprised. The man points in the direction that he albino was supposed to head. The freak runs in that direction. "I'm serious about that pick up though. You'd better have someone there when the mission is over!" He runs, heading towards the town/city.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:50 pm

"Why would you need a pickup if you have a plane? You're going to crash it aren't you?" He says, ignoring his other questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:41 pm

And as Cyle ignored his questions, the albino ignored Cyle's questions, hoping that there would be a way for him to escape death city after the chaos he will cause, since they will undoubtedly try and kill him. Instead of listing to the man, he chose to keep running. And boy did that sucker run. He felt like he had his wings ripped off of him, and now he was given them back. So full of energy from the feeling, he didn't stop until he reached the city limits of the town he was supposed to meet the man in. The fact that he had been running for a good few hours didn't hinder him in the least.

Ooc: I'm guessing that the guy you said was another character of yours.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:40 pm

Ooc: yep, but I meant once you reach death city. So this thread is pretty much done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on St. David's   Attack on St. David's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on St. David's
Page 1 of 1