Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:34 pm

Spencer looked around. There was a rather large amount of blood plastered to the walls. Along with quite a few corpses. It was indeed disturbing, but it wasn't something he hadn't seen before. In fact, he's seen something like this many times. Just not near as bad as what this was.

Watching Nebun out of the corner of his eye, he acted like he wasn't scared. But he knew some of the things he had done. And they weren't very pleasant. But then again, why would Nebun lock himself in here with everybody else? If he had trapped himself with a rather large group of people, he would've known that he was probably screwed.

Spencer didn't know whether he should volunteer or not. He only thought of bad things when he guessed what was behind that door. But if they didn't open any of the doors, they would be trapped here forever......well...if nobody else volunteered, he would. He'd just have to stay on guard.

"But wait. Why go into the full room? What if there's a large group of people on the other side?"

Then he thought at what Isabella said. Maybe there were supplies in there. Maybe even tools so they could bust out without having to look through every room.

".....Well......then again. What if there are tools on the other side? We could use them to get out."

((Word count: 230 |||| So you don't have to count, Rock. ouo Also, this can help you guys: http://www.wordcounter.net ))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 9:47 pm

Ooc: ohhh! Thanks!

Nebun growls slightly, a dark hunger in his eyes "I don't want out, I want further in." Blades replace his fingers as he continues with murderous fervor "I'm going to find this person and kill him." His previously angry and harsh exterior slips into his usual composure more and more, his eyes light up and a large grin splits his face in two "the full room first, I should think, if it's full, who knows what goodies wait inside?" Really Nebun had no opinion on which to take first, but he wanted everyone to hurry up and make a decision, so he went ahead and suggested one, trusting that they would imediately choose the one opposite from what the murdurer said.

"Now open one already, I hate waiting, and I hate shibusen more. You are all starting to look rather tasty as of now." He says, licking his lips. Nebun hated this...cage. A voice tore at his mind, screaming out, out, OUT! at this rate he might even try attacking SOMEBODY, just to relieve stress if nothing else. He couldn't be...getting to him? Could he? It was the not knowing that killed him; killed him more than anything else. Knowledge was power after all.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 10:03 pm

Yuki looked at the crowd, realizing now what the code did. "so this thing opens doors?" She asked, staring at it. She saw no point in waiting. She wanted to go home. When the one with the twisted grin suggested the full room she walked to the door. "Do I just scan it?" She asked, not waiting for a responce. She slid her wrist under the scanner and stood back, waiting for the door to open. Why were the others so hesitant?

Yuki was now in the crowed around the door again. The air was still foul but she was trying to ignore it. Anticipation filled her mind as thoughts of what could be on the other side of the door raced inside her head. She was afraid, excited, and nervous all at once. If there was a meister in the room she wanted to know, but now was not the time to ask. Now was the time to prpare. Prepare for the what ifs. What if she didn't make it out. What if she died. What if they all died? Yuki was now trembling. She had scared herself with her own thoughts. Now her only goal was to survive. To make it out alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 11:49 pm

Isabella felt a chill go up her spine as nebun smiled his evil grin and she had flash backs of her sisterdls dieing eyes looking at her with fear pleading for help. She shook her head of the images before they threatened to overwhelm her with guilt ajd anger and she did somthing drastic that would get her killed.

Isabella watched as the girl scaned her code thanking that she was stupid for using her code early. But when the door opened she smiled a bit and walked into the room she gaged because of the strong iron scent and the reek of deatj, it was dark in there so she reached over with her hand looking for a light switch finding one she turned it on and covered her mouth at the horrible sight. In the room there was q chair in the back left corner of the room and blood covered the chair it was also pooled around it with large dark splatters on the wall and smaller splatters all over the room. The sight and the smell had gotten to her now and she ran out of the room and into an empty spot in the room were they had started out and emptied the contents of her stomach. When she was done she moved to lean agenst the wall."I cant take it here, whoever is doing this is a sick and twisted bastered and diserves the most horrible torture Nebun can come up with. That room is empty but we cant stay here."she said stumbling to the other door and scanning her bar code and watching as it slowly opens with a click. She looks back at them her face looked a bit pale and her eyes held a immense fear of this place.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 1:06 am

Nebun practically dances with glee! His excitement to see what wonderful things wait inside the next room cause him to forget his imprisonment, if, just for a moment. "What is it?" He asks eagerly,no, he couldn't wait to find out! He rushes into the room and breathes in the scent of decaying flesh with a smile of complete bliss. "Hmmm... Someone's been busy." He approaches the corpse slowly, his stomach grumbling audibly "take a good look, because this is you, if we don't find the killer first." He smiles broadly "so there are two options here. Split up, and make this go by all the faster, or stick together and have it take forever, likely with more of a chance of the killer coming back and making us look like this other guy." He says, flicking the body "I only wonder... What do you think he did with the head? I don't see it anywhere." He wondered at the killer's identity. Is he an ordinary person or maybe a former inmate like me... What about gender, age, or physique? The more you knew about the way a killer thinks, the more you can anticipate his moves. "If I were the killer, I would hide amongst the members of the group, waiting to pick them off for my amusement..." He mutters under his breath, glancing at the others and checking to be sure he could still sense all the souls around him. Nobody was sneaking up on him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 6:39 pm

Spencer peers into the room and covers his nose as the smell hit him hard. It was all the most disturbing and twisted. Somebody had to be really messed up to even put them in a place like this.

Besides, what was the point in opening the door if there was nothing in there? That's one barcode wasted. What if they never picked the right room? It would end in them being stuck here forever. That's what.

Seeing Isabella opening up another door, he flips around the corner slowly and peers into the room that was opening next to it.

It was a stairwell! That was going to be their way out! He was just hoping he didn't lose his mind before they actually did leave.

"H-hey! Check this out! It's stairs leading to the upper floor!"

Spencer reached into the other room and motioned for them to follow. They had to get out of here one way or another. Staying here meant death to them all. The killer was waiting for them and he knew it. He was just hoping that they were prepared for it. Losing one person led to another death. And then another. All he could do was hope.

((203 words))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)   Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Doubt (Open for positions)(Mature: Blood and possible gore)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2