Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment

Go down 
+2
Knight Guy
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
6 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment Empty
PostSubject: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 7:54 pm

Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment CiBOXxS

Name:
Ophidia "Lust" Roman

Weapon:
(Info coming)

Appearance: Ophidia is about 5'0 even and has shoulder-length black hair. Her eyes are bright yellow and her skin is fair. She usually wears a white bikini top with black netting over most of her chest and a pair of black bikini bottoms. On her feet are a pair of black boots that slide off easily. A small pair of blue wings are on her back. They grant her the ability to fly. She can often be seen hauling around a large ice-blue scythe.

Personality: Ophidia has been consumed by madness. She's a temptress, drawing people in with promises of fulfilling their desires for them. The more souls she consumes, the more she wants to please people, even if that means her own death. Her entire personality feeds off fulfilling the deepest desires of others. Be that desire money, love, or just perversion, Ophidia will contribute in any way she can. When she's not helping people she's killing them. Gaining more power towards fulfilling her own goal: The total oblivion of societal standards. Society restricts what a person can and can't do, so removing that boundary means a person is free to do whatever they choose, fulfilling desire without worrying about laws and the DWMA.

History:
Ophidia was a frail but beautiful child who had been dropped off at an orphanage when she was just a baby where they gave her the name Ophidia Roman. It was there that she shared a room with 15 other girls, all of which had been orphaned in some way. Together they would live in the orphanage, day in, day out, and never said word to one another. You see, the owner of the orphanage was cruel, and if caught talking to each other they would disappear without notice AND EXPLODE

One day Ophidia became curious and opened a door that they were told never to open. To the now ten year old's horror she found the clothes of every girl that had vanished, hanging in what seemed to be a closet. She kept quiet, frightened for many years. Finally at age 17, the owner passed and during this 1 week span of time that the new owner was preparing to fly over, she told the other 15 girls. Much to her surprise they already knew! Appalled by the fact they had not fought back, knowing the entire group had known, she took them out.

Each night she'd kill a girl and hide their soul by devouring it, the last kill on her 18th birthday. That day she'd left the orphanage, happy with what she'd done.

Abilities:

AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
Madly in loveophidia CAN project her wavelength through her tongue, projecting her madness wavelength into somebody already bothered by madness may activate the madness which she can use to her advantage in battle.5
That healing touchIf Ophidia has swallowed a soul, she can purge it into a fresh corpse via lip contact. She can select which soul she's eaten and only purge the one she wants. This reduces her soul count by 115
My valentine?Ophidia shoves her palm forward letting loose a pink heart shaped energy bubble that explodes on impact. Has a medium pace and a 4-5 foot blast diameter.10

Soul Count: 31

Miscellaneous:
•Occationally Ophidia will carry a ice blue scythe with a hook on the end.
•Ophidia will speak in Cyan.
•Fun Fact: Ophidia is the first OC I've used any image I didn't make.

Have you read the rules:
I love Soul Eater!~

Last edited by RebelliousAngel on July 25th 2016, 5:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 5:07 pm

Very intresting.... Accepted! I think this character feels pretty complete and, while not that powerful necessarly on her own, can really become dangerous if she's with someone else. IDK how the soul transfer reviving thing works since the soul contains the person's essence, but it feels like it could be useful.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 7:51 pm

Deth! She wasn't done silly! I'm unapproving her cuz:

1) the app requires rule verification

2) i've been inactive for a week

3) i'd like to work on her a little more
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 8:04 pm

NOW she's done xD

(Not as much added as I expected >.>)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 8:16 pm

Eggcepted!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:05 pm

By request of me I am editing the abilities section of this app. I have asked Deth's permission and Ophidia will be subject to re-approval.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:50 am

By command of his divine grace, The Management, I declare this character accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 1:38 am

Re-instated~
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 7:46 am

Re-approved, yo.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 3:12 pm

RIP Juu if he met her also love this character and how she is done!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 5:25 pm

I don't think there has been a character in the history of this site, that has needed to be approved more than Ophidia. Is it because the fucking seal is missing? Well here's my fucking approval seal then.

Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment Fuckin11

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment   Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ophidia Roman, Lust's Embodiment
Page 1 of 1