Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kishin List

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kishin List Empty
PostSubject: Kishin List   Kishin List I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 12:30 am

I figured I might as well just put this here because I'm not really sure where to put it to get player and Admin/Mod attention. Anyways, there's two parts to this that I want to get together.... Because it's kind-of a difficult area that can be confusing to newer players and needs to be discussed.

First, in the wake of the probable destruction of Reaver Academy (which we probably should come up with an excuse for what happened to it IC if it's gone now) it leaves things kind-of open as far as the actual site's plot goes. Reaver was founded by a Kishin so what's going on with the Kishin, or would they even still be around? We need to form a list of living full Kishin (because I think there might be more than 1) on the site. Outside of the obscure details in parts of the Randomness section and in deleted threads, there's no way to let new players know who to look out for.

Secondly, because at least one of the Admins I noticed has gone inactive, we need to kind-of figure out who controls which Kishin and where they are or what they're doing. Maybe set up missions to attempt to take down super-powerful Kishin for those who dare try and fight something so dangerous, you know?

Just an idea. Maybe it'll give players more of a clear goal to go for on the site?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kishin List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin List   Kishin List I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 1:20 am

This is a huge issue, but I have no clue on how to bring back the admins that control these kishin, and if we are going to do anything we need them. We also can't put up the number of souls it requires to become kishin without oblivions permission.
Back to top Go down

Kishin List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin List   Kishin List I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 12:52 pm

Maybe we should set up a date for how long an Admin/Mod has to be inactive before their story-central character goes to someone else? IDK how else we would get around the dissapearence of some of the larger characters. I was thinking if they don't come online within a period of time of around 3-6 months or so and if they ever did return they would get the character back.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kishin List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin List   Kishin List I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 7:50 pm

I think we need to try and get RMW's approval, that way we have at lest three admins approval. If oblivion happens to check on this then we would have 4. Sound good?
Back to top Go down

Kishin List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin List   Kishin List I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 7:59 pm

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Kishin List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin List   Kishin List I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:48 pm

I think this is good as well. My personal opinion on the subject is to take the powers away from the inactive admins until they return. That way the new members won't be sending PMs to inactive admins just to never get a reply, but considering how that's probably not going to happen, I feel as if this is the next best solution to the whole inactiveness problem that result in the hole their missing characters have left on the plot. ^^ (I think Ema still talks to Ace, so maybe we can ask her to ask Ace about someone taking over Reaver. Just a thought.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kishin List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin List   Kishin List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kishin List
Page 1 of 1