Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuki Yamamoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mizuki Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki Yamamoto    Mizuki Yamamoto  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 4:38 pm

center]Mizuki Yamamoto  Bo-lost-girl-30704792-1920-1080

Name: Mizuki Yamamoto

Weapon: (List the name of your weapon partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: She appears as a beautiful young woman with long, black hair, large breasts. She were tight jeans with any shirt she have on, sometime she will only wear a bra sometime. Other times nothing on in her dorm. But mostly wear black underwear which she like the short skirt and her uniform. That is her style but she sometime wear a long skirt.

Personality:a kind, caring, loyal, very loving and help her friends. And treat younger weapons like a sister and brother to them to boy and girl. Also she like to plan out some of her attacks but mostly she rush in and attack some time that work but mostly it just fall on her and on the weapon, she mostly blame herself so something bad have happen in a mission.

History: long story short. Mizuki is Joey loving sister she love his brother a whole lot but after when there mean brother clay left mizuki went back as a happy go lucky sister that Joey love so so much. So when his brother left she starting to rebond with his brother and when time pass they kinda got back as that brother and sister love back. Now since his bro left the house and went to the academy, she thought to follow her brother on this quest to become a better brother and a parther.

Miscellaneous: She is Joey sister, also she is bi

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"[/center]
----
Back to top Go down

Mizuki Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Yamamoto    Mizuki Yamamoto  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 6:23 pm

It's pretty basic and fanservice-y, especially since you pretty much directly say "she's often either naked or in her underpants, possibly with a woman", but I guess it's not that big of a deal?

What really needs improvement is the history because it's not clear what's going on. It just sounds like:
"She loves joey, then Clay left so she loved Joey, then I guess Joey leaves so she finds him and loves him again? Then Joey joined the academy so Mizuki joined as well to become a better brother(?) and a partner (?)"

I think you're trying to say something about her being torn between her two brothers, but with how much emphisis is put on "loving ___" it kind-of makes it sound a bit like something more than sibling bonds :/ I'd like you to re-write it so it's a bit easier to read. If you're going for what I think you're going for, then the idea's there, it just needs to be worded a bit better.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Yamamoto    Mizuki Yamamoto  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 7:37 pm

I trying to work on re kiking the bond with those two
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Yamamoto    Mizuki Yamamoto  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:06 pm

Try reading it out loud so you can see how little sense it makes. And I'm not sure about the appearance. Other characters have been rejected because of how obviously they were sexualizing a character.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Yamamoto    Mizuki Yamamoto  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 1:09 am

Ok. WIP
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Mizuki Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Yamamoto    Mizuki Yamamoto  I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:16 pm

For starters, you have some grammar work to do here.

Aside from that, this character is too sexualized. It is blatantly obvious that she is a sort of fan-service character. Without this being corrected, she will never be accepted. Tight-fighting clothing is one thing, but walking around in her underwear or nothing at all is to far.

The history, as Deth said, also needs a lot of work for coherence.

If you wish to have this character accepted, you HAVE to work on it; put "WIP" in the title if such is the case.
If you wish to completely delete the character, put "Delete" in the title.
If you still like the overall idea but do not want to work on her at this time then put "Dropped" in the title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuki Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Yamamoto    Mizuki Yamamoto  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki Yamamoto
Page 1 of 1