Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The shade mass.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The shade mass. Empty
PostSubject: The shade mass.   The shade mass. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 5:07 pm

The shade mass. Wip2_f10

Name:
The shade mass.
(He abandoned his real name long before. Usually calls himself Mass, for short)

Weapon:
None, unable to directly interact with most things.

History:
Mass began as a normal human being, until he had gotten mugged in the middle of the night. Nothing around and no one to help, he got into a brawl with the mugger. After disarming the individual, he grabbed the knife and stabbed him; scared that he would be arrested, he dragged the dying man into an alley and in order to hide all evidence, he ate the small blue orb he knew as a sound and knew as something people ate to become monsters. He thought he could compose himself against more and more, though that didn't happen and he soon began killing. Once he ate enough to become a kishin egg, the power he would have gained backfired and turned him into what he is. An intangible mass of shade, which cannot interact with his surroundings at all.

Abilities:
AbilityDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
Shadow manMass is a man of shadow, unable to change back from this form, he is stuck in it forever. Unable to ouch anything but inanimate objects, and even then cannot lift much at all. Small objects, maybe, but nothing that has much weight at all.10
Shape changeHe changes his body shape into any shape he desires. None of which means much, seeing as he cannot interact with many things at all. Works well enough to scare people, though.5

Miscellaneous:
N/A

Have you read the rules:
"I love soul eater!"
Back to top Go down

The shade mass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shade mass.   The shade mass. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:05 pm

Approved under moderation!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The shade mass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shade mass.   The shade mass. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:13 pm

Are you sure about this one rock? I yeild to your judgement, but it sounds a bit to much like the black mass from the manga series to me. I know because I considered a similair character but later found out about it.

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/The_Black_Mass ( just in case you didn't read the manga)
Back to top Go down

The shade mass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shade mass.   The shade mass. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:06 pm

Mmm... other than appearance I don't think the two creatures are alike. One can draw people to madness, one can barely lift an object. One can has a deep past, one is just a greedy man who ate souls. One is wise, one is obviously not. In my opinion, I believe the two are different enough for this character can be made, but since you think this way, I wish for Deth to vote his opinion before this character can be used~ (If everyone's fine with that...)

THIS CHARACTER IS ON HOLD
Back to top Go down

The shade mass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shade mass.   The shade mass. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:12 pm

I'll vote that it's allowed to go through. While they're similar as shadow beings, their definatly different enough in style and appearence as well as powers. People might mistake him for The Black Mass on occasion, but, unless they're devout followers who would do anything he says, I doubt he'll be able to talk them into madness. And that's really all the character's able to do on it's own. Tip things over and talk to them. If the other two Admins are alright with the concept and the abilities, then I don't see a problem.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The shade mass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shade mass.   The shade mass. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:21 pm

I guess....
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The shade mass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shade mass.   The shade mass. I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:27 am

Dropping this thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The shade mass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shade mass.   The shade mass. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shade mass.
Page 1 of 1